SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

I missed the 10 pm one, because I was posting here and forgot! Ugh! I did read that Aria really did something dumb! What did she do?

Also, I loved Spencer's outfits this episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 pm

I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 am

San wrote:I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.

Yeah, but what did Aria do that was 'stupid'? According to those that watched it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

atem wrote:
San wrote:I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.

Yeah, but what did Aria do that was 'stupid'? According to those that watched it.

I don't remember her doing anything stupid. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

atem wrote:Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.

I thought it weird that she always seems to pop up unexpectedly around the girls...It made me a little suspicious. But she may have nothing to do with it. Now Lucas really doesn't have anything to do with A either after the show Monday, or so they are making us believe. One thing is for sure, whoever we learn is A, that person must stalk these girls 24/7 and must watch them 24/7 because anything and everything they do, A texts a threat to them about it seconds after they do it. Kind of unbelieveable that someone would see what each girl is doing all the time.....LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm

San wrote:
atem wrote:Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.

I thought it weird that she always seems to pop up unexpectedly around the girls...It made me a little suspicious. But she may have nothing to do with it. Now Lucas really doesn't have anything to do with A either after the show Monday, or so they are making us believe. One thing is for sure, whoever we learn is A, that person must stalk these girls 24/7 and must watch them 24/7 because anything and everything they do, A texts a threat to them about it seconds after they do it. Kind of unbelieveable that someone would see what each girl is doing all the time.....LOL

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 2174738820 I know! Have you seen this parody vid of the show? You can tell it's from a group of gals that love the show, but it's soooo funny! It's using a song from someone that I'm blanking out about now. I need to find it!

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBnZVQedWQ

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 1806963828 I love this vid.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

atem wrote:
San wrote:

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 2174738820 I know! Have you seen this parody vid of the show? You can tell it's from a group of gals that love the show, but it's soooo funny! It's using a song from someone that I'm blanking out about now. I need to find it!

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBnZVQedWQ

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 2 1806963828 I love this vid.

Lol That is so funny! rotfl I think the song is from Rhianna.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Is that one lady who is blind really blind?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 am

atem wrote:Is that one lady who is blind really blind?

Jenna? On the show, or in real life?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 am

San wrote:

Yes, I forgot her name. No, on the show.

Also, notice they had a doll? Just like the vid! Too funny!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 am

atem wrote:
San wrote:

Yes, I forgot her name. No, on the show.

Also, notice they had a doll? Just like the vid! Too funny!

I think she is really blind on the show, but who knows. I didn't watch this episode yet, but I will tomorrow. So funny about the doll!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha