SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had “the Villa” been sleuthed? Sorry that I missed that
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:56 am

Agent99 wrote:Not sure if anyone has sleuthed it yet, but it looks like this is a fsd and a nice private one.  On a scale, definitely higher than Gabby's snow dome imo.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yep, it was a while back that it was found. It could either be Susie’s fantasy date suite or the place Clayton is staying.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am

Perfect! Thanks!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:08 am

This is the clip where Clayton is saying "I'm in love with you." Does anybody notice/see the wallpaper in the background (by Clayton's shoulder)? It seems like a painting of a woman in a blue gown?

I don't think that's the same place as the villa/angry scenes. I think the villa is either where he's staying or maybe a LCD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:22 am

bachangel007 wrote:This is the clip where Clayton is saying "I'm in love with you." Does anybody notice/see the wallpaper in the background (by Clayton's shoulder)? It seems like a painting of a woman in a blue gown?

I don't think that's the same place as the villa/angry scenes. I think the villa is either where he's staying or maybe a LCD

He is wearing the same thing in the photo above as when he’s angry/upset. Should be the same place. I’m so confused! Lol

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:32 am

This is another shot of that scene and it looks like the entrance way to the outside IMO

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:30 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:This is another shot of that scene and it looks like the entrance way to the outside IMO

Thanks. It does look like the same outfit, but the locations look slightly different. In the background (behind Clayton's left shoulder) it looks like the branch of the trees you see in the shot below, but it looks like there's wall on both sides of the opening/entrance.

Also, the wallpaper looks different. I don't know if it's just the lighting or maybe just a different room. So confusing.

ETA: I can’t tell if that’s a painting on the wall behind Clayton or something that’s just blurry? Maybe flowers? I don’t know, I just hope he’s not yelling at one of the women
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great sleuthing!

Why would Suzie tell him she's falling in love, then want to leave? I'm thinking that's what might happen but he says I was in love with her, before he says he was intimate. So why would Suzie want to leave?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:38 pm

luvstx wrote:

But I just want to note the license plate of the black SUV  where he says something like I am falling in love with you appears to have an Icelandic license plate.  In case it’s worth something later.

Posting the car your talking about. Going to guess maybe this is Rachel day portion of fsd. Just because we have Gabby’s atv and Susie get the water date so not sure this outfit would match that. Plus everything after f3 rc seems a little more somber so I doubt it goes with that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:
luvstx wrote:

But I just want to note the license plate of the black SUV  where he says something like I am falling in love with you appears to have an Icelandic license plate.  In case it’s worth something later.

Posting the car your talking about. Going to guess maybe this is Rachel day portion of fsd. Just because we have Gabby’s atv and Susie get the water date so not sure this outfit would match that. Plus everything after f3 rc seems a little more somber so I doubt it goes with that.

When does Rachel and Clayton’s jump off into the water and steamy make out session occur? She’s wearing the black swimsuit.

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:58 pm

Susie leaving really doesn’t make any sense to me, especially since she tells him she’s falling in love with him first. The day portion of their Fantasy Suites seems to go really well as they’re shown making out twice. I wonder if the bombshell is that she’s not ready to get married and just wants to date afterwards?

I did see an interesting comment/theory on bachelor fantake’s latest video. Is it possible that some of the things Clayton is saying when angry is actually a voiceover of stuff he says about Shanae when he finally eliminates her? When he’s outside the villa, the only thing we actually see him say is “Don’t bullsh*t me.”
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Do these go together and are they from Rachel’s Hometown date?

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Jeepers
Agent99
gurlbrit
Sprite
LadyisaDame