SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:27 pm

HTD but of course

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Jeepers wrote:HTD but of course

Thanks!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hahahahaha

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:41 pm

Clayton saying "You have everything that I've ever wanted" in the new promo goes with the church scene I think. He says "You have everything that I've ever wanted" to someone with blonde hair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:20 am

Sorry I cant watch so have questions    I’m curious of the FSD order. Do we know this info?  Does Clayton on the FSDs tell each woman for the first time he ‘loves’  them ?  And is his wording the same? The whole ‘in love with three women’ baffles me? I can see producers convincing him to tell a second contestant but a third ? They do love a ‘it’s never been done/seem before’.

Last edited by Loulou on Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:03 am

Jeepers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hahahahaha

SHV perhaps?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:Do these look like the same tie with Gabby and Rachel. Maybe a cocktail party or night portion of a group date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this interaction with Susie is from the same night.

Also, this clip of Susie was from last episode's RC.

bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:49 pm

Looks like in the new preview something happens on Sarah’s 1on1. Clayton is seen saying he things he made a mistake in same outfit the Sarah is crying in. Also I think the outfit Clayton is wearing is the same outfit he says something to the affect about letting love in. So I think he originally doesn’t give Sarah the rose and comes back and gives it to her. There is one other black dress that Sarah wears with no straps that she is upset in.

Here is the outfits and quote in the same outfit. He says he “needs to stop making love seem rational when it’s not”

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:55 pm

Just some thoughts based on some SCs if Rachel is truly his F1 and production seems to be happy with the ending.....
Susie leaves on her own at her FD
Clayton sends Gabby home so as not to put her thru the ending ( as Ali did to Chris)
He has to convince Rachel that she is who he wants in the end .. at the FRC he wonders if she will show up per the SC of him waiting outside at the FRC site .. she finally does show up and done deal

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you're right but imo I don't think he is capable of deciding to send his F2 home early, and even if he did, I bet he would be told not to and would listen. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:28 am

New screencaps. Also unless the third 1on1 is Teddi’s I don’t believe there is a third 1 on1 in Vienna but a group date and rc. Because Rachel, Gabby and Sarah all seem to be on a group date.

These are the ones I think are the rose ceremony ones. Mainly going by Clayton’s tie and the dress Sarah wears during the confrontation. Same toe he is seen with Rachel, Gabby and Susie in other caps.

Arriving in Vienna and Susie and Serene dates.

Group date or rc in Vienna. Could be either the first ones I am putting I believe is the group date.

These are the ones unsure about.
Rachel in different earrings. Could be from either rose ceremony or something else because we don’t see her outfit.
[

Other caps

More Rachel crying and a new voiceover from her saying “I thought I was special.”

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:51 am

bachangel007 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Do these look like the same tie with Gabby and Rachel. Maybe a cocktail party or night portion of a group date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this interaction with Susie is from the same night.

Same tie with Sarah. So this seems to be the rose ceremony in Croatia.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Jeepers
Agent99
gurlbrit
Sprite
LadyisaDame