SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:22 am

Zac is so special. As I have followed him, I can't help but wonder if his passion for what he does is so focused that he can't let go enough to sustain an intimate relationship. It's almost a missionary zeal. I don't want to diminish what he does because it is really good work. Not everyone can find room to have it all. He reminds me a bit of Bryan Stevenson who wrote Just Mercy. Seeking justice for others is his life work - all consuming but so rewarding. My admiration for Bryan Stevenson is off the charts.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:34 am

Norcalgal wrote:Zac is so special. As I have followed him, I can't help but wonder if his passion for what he does is so focused that he can't let go enough to sustain an intimate relationship. It's almost a missionary zeal. I don't want to diminish what he does because it is really good work. Not everyone can find room to have it all. He reminds me a bit of Bryan Stevenson who wrote Just Mercy. Seeking justice for others is his life work - all consuming but so rewarding. My admiration for Bryan Stevenson is off the charts.

It will take someone very special to move into Zac's life.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:41 pm

Just being my nosy self, but I don’t see Zac following his best friend and ReleaseRecovery cofounder Justin? But he still follows Justin’s wife Danielle.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:13 pm

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF2FyAPu/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 pm

His messages even though are short, are very powerful.

@sdmom did you find out what the unfollow was all about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:00 pm

@GuardianAngel no. Since Justin is not part of BN, and his account is private, I don’t feel comfortable digging in more.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:20 am

Zac is happy! Congrats to the Phillies who will be playing the Braves for the Division series! His tweets this weekend were funny.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:31 pm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:44 pm

Posted this also in Noah's and Blake's threads:

How cool is that! And how much fun those 3 men must have had together - all for a good cause.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:50 pm

All three of them are passionate about helping, whether it be people the planet or animals. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:41 pm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:40 pm

Zac was in the NYC Marathon again this year.

Caption:
zwclark's profile picture
zwclark
Verified
Brotherly love.
Congrats to everyone who toed the line today at the @nycmarathon, whether you finished or not, you showed up.
Major thanks to @nyrr and all the volunteers and service workers who make the memories possible. Best day of the year in New York. #tcsnycmarathon #nyrr

https://www.instagram.com/zwclark/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite