SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 pm

https://people.com/tv/michelle-young-nayte-olukoya-relationship-timeline/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bachelorette-michelle-young-and-nayte-olukoyas-relationship-timeline/june-2022/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68559

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:30 pm

Wonder what happens to the down payment on the house that ABC gifted them? Goes back to the same place as the Neil Lane rings?

I like that they were so supportive to each other in their break-up posts. Makes me admire them more as individuals. I hope Michelle doesn't use her break from teaching to become a BN spokesperson. Our national need for good teachers far outweighs that for social influencers. IMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4783

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:47 pm

Michelle has already left teaching if she makes enough money as a influencer she will not go back to teaching jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:53 pm

Awww bummer. I had hopes for them oh well.

Crazy how the only (non-married) couples left are the 2 Bachelors who did not propose. question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Jakait10 Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 10228-11 Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11469

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:12 am

@Linds911 I think more couples might make it if the show did not pressure them to get engaged at the end. I think it put a lot of pressure on them to make it work no matter what. When in realty they do not really no each other
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:05 pm

@timfan ITA it's pointless to propose when you hardly know the person. The contestant ends up later in life being proposed to a few times, like Becca K.

I don't get why they are so pushy with the engagement. A lot of the international shows do not end in a proposal and it's just as beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68559

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:21 pm

ITA! I've never liked the proposal/engagement at the end of the show. It's just not realistic and I think the few successes are in spite of the proposals instead of because of.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14596

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:53 am

The Bachelor Happy Hour and Almost Famous podcasts are having 2 crossover episodes today (Episode Part 1 is the Almost Famous episode, Episode Part 2 is the Bachelor Happy Hour) and Michelle touches on the breakup on both episodes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Young - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+16
chasus71
Billysmom
Norcalgal
champagnemami
Princezpee