SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:20 pm

Another trailer. What’s special here is the music by Hayley Kiyoko. For those who haven’t seen it, the [official video] for this song is a really fun homage to the show, with Hayley as Bachelorette and an all queer cast (and a familiar face at the end).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:55 am

I wonder if they are foreshadowing. That's nice of them to promote Hayley's song.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:55 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:53 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:12 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Captu955

Rachel says in a voice over, "he's so great" then you see her say "he really is" I'm like gonna cry I'm so happy"

I wonder who's she's talking about. This would have been mid June sometime? Aven supposedly wasn't in the picture yet. Or did she meet someone on the beach?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:05 pm

@GuardianAngel I think it is just misleading editing. I thought RS said that both Rachel and Gabby went to give advice and bitch about Logan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:43 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/13cf4bbb-2c3d-44d8-9a7f-703b80bef173
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:46 am

I don't see why Gabby would have anything bad to say about Logan. As for Rachel, I'd say leave the poor guy alone. Haven't you done enough damage to the guys on your season? dizzy

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:08 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see why Gabby would have anything bad to say about Logan. As for Rachel, I'd say leave the poor guy alone. Haven't you done enough damage to the guys on your season? dizzy

When has truth and logic had anything to do with this show? If producers want them to sh*t on someone, they do. Maybe they do go simply to give advice, I am just speculating since tptb never do things out of the goodness in their heart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx