SELECT CONTENT

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Not sure about the format but I am rooting for Brie; Tyler and Howie D
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:omg Tyler. The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 was this a dance competition or Chippendales?? That was a sexy dance. I give Loni a lot of credit! She did great.

I can never understand what he's saying half the time. He talks too fast or has an accent?

Corbin was great, Cat held her own for someone who's never danced

Tyler and Loni were a riot!  They did their thing.  Cute show to watch for February.  I will have to rent the Dirty Dancing movie this weekend now.  laugh out loud

How does next week's partner selection work -- is Tyler automatically matched with Cat or does he get to choose?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:omg Tyler. The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 was this a dance competition or Chippendales?? That was a sexy dance. I give Loni a lot of credit! She did great.

I can never understand what he's saying half the time. He talks too fast or has an accent?

Corbin was great, Cat held her own for someone who's never danced

Tyler and Loni were a riot!  They did their thing.  Cute show to watch for February.  I will have to rent the Dirty Dancing movie this weekend now.  laugh out loud

How does next week's partner selection work -- is Tyler automatically matched with Cat or does he get to choose?

Re: the bold text, that is my question as well. And if Tyler, as the men's "winner", gets to choose his partner doesn't Cora, as the women's "winner", get the same choice as well?

Also, I thought I heard tWitch say that a couple was going home next week. Did anyone else hear that as well? And if so, who chooses the couple to be eliminated?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:02 pm

@MiniDiva I thought the same thing about watching the movie again. laugh out loud and Ghost with Patrick Swayze.

@Doats I did hear someone was going to get eliminated. I also thought I saw in the previews Tyler and Loni together. I thought Tyler and Cora were going to be the new couple, but you have a good point where they should choose their new partners.

Here's something to tie us over until next Tuesday.

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 2764

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f460

Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality - YouTube

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for that final dance video! Makes me want to watch the movie again ASAP but MAFS is on tonight and Joe Millionaire tomorrow so Friday it is.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:28 pm

@Doats Right. Plus I wanted to watch MAFS Australia. And, the Olympics start Friday!

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3qghvkcwe6akvv6ys0ym4m12fta2r7ehxoq8434lt&rid=200

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:15 am

@GuardianAngel Some Olympic stuff is already starting. I was watching some women's hockey this morning while I was working. There will be more today and I saw curling was also being shown.

I still haven't had a chance to watch this and I have a staff meeting tonight so the odds aren't good today. Hopefully tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:45 am

I watched yesterday and am very impressed with all. I'll definitely watch for the entire season.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Right. Plus I wanted to watch MAFS Australia. And, the Olympics start Friday!

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3qghvkcwe6akvv6ys0ym4m12fta2r7ehxoq8434lt&rid=200

@GuardianAngel I'm watching the Olympics (skiing-moguls, skating) even as I type. It's also streaming on Peacock if you get that service in Canada.

And just FYI, if the US can't take the medal in whatever sport then I am pulling for Canada! cheerleader

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:13 am

@Doats I just flipped it on after JM and skating is on. I haven't watched skating in forever.

Earlier I had curling on, games are still going on. Love to watch curling. I curled once, it's not as easy as it looks. laugh out loud Thanks for the support!

The ratings were not that great. hmmm

https://tvline.com/2022/02/02/tv-ratings-real-dirty-dancing-premiere-fox/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
gurlbrit
bluwavz
MiniDiva
emiusacska
Linds911