SELECT CONTENT

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:00 pm

@Doats Me too. I really think Tyler was so much more sexier than Corbin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:00 pm

I had a feeling about who won based on camera angles and editing near the end.

I really wish I could go upstate to kellermans for vacation!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Me too. I really think Tyler was so much more sexier than Corbin.

@GuardianAngel And I liked Anjelah so much better as Baby.

There was one bright spot in that tWitch said "the first winners of The Real Dirty Dancing." So...hopefully there will be another season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:11 pm

I knew Corbin would win. They set it up from the start. He may be a better dancer but he doesn't have that sexy it factor that Tyler has.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:42 am

I thought Tyler did great and should've won hands down., he was def the sexiest and closest to a Patrick Swayze .That wasen't a fair competition ,Corbin was a professional dancer to begin with. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:33 pm

Jolena wrote:I thought Tyler did great and should've won hands down., he was def the sexiest and closest to a Patrick Swayze .That wasen't a fair competition ,Corbin was a professional dancer to begin with. jmo
I agree. This show could have been so much better done. The only one that really resembled Patrick Swayze in attitude and looks and just about everything else was Tyler. Wasn't he the only single one there? I quit watching Dancing with the Stars many years ago but I would definitely watch if they could get Tyler on it. I always thought he had the look of a young Robert Mitchum but he definitely also has the moves and appeal of Patrick in Dirty Dancing.IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:28 pm

Yup once I saw Corbin was on I gave up because I figured he would win.. Now I'll go back and watch the rest of the show on Hulu! From the videos I've seen Tyler was great!! That lift wow!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
gurlbrit
bluwavz
MiniDiva
emiusacska
Linds911