SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 pm

The house is very cool. Listening to Lamar Odom's story, pretty sad to get to that point after all his successes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:59 pm

@Linds911 the spoiler was correct about Miesha. That challenge was yucky but required amazing strength.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:24 am

@GuardianAngel Usually there are only 3 episodes per week.

I watched tonight and enjoyed it. I knew everyone but the two housewives and Miesha and Todrick. Carson is a hoot, as is Chris Kattan. Todd was pretty funny as well. I will be watching. I hope the screaming stays to a minimum.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:36 pm

@Sprite you're better than me. I hardly know anyone and had to google them. laugh out loud That's what happens when you watch nothing but hockey, but this season I don't care about the NHL. Smiley

I remembered that Carson was on DWTS. He and Chris crack me up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:26 pm

@GuardianAngel Lamar Odom was also on Dancing with the Stars paired with Peta and it was the season Hannah Brown was

Last edited by emiusacska on Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:33 am

Okay, we finally got foods tonight so I can catch you up. They were supposed to go live after Wednesday’s show but were delayed until tonight.

As you know, Meisha nominated Mirai and Carson. Carson won POV and saved himself. Teddi is the renom and it sounds like she will be the first evicted Friday night.

I’ll be watching other things tonight but can still update if anything changes.

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:09 pm

Tonight’s punishment/twist. Nom Now Looks like a 2rd nominee.
Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4c878a10

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:50 pm

@lipsis thanks for the updates.

Does that mean there are two people nominated for eviction?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:29 am

Turns out Nom Now was a round robin of each person saving someone and the person left at the end that wasn't saved became a nominee and chose who they'd replace. Todd became the nominee and he removed Mirai. Teddi still was evicted though.

I really liked that twist. It was a variation of something done on BBOTT. It forces people to show their cards by who they do and don't save and because it was last minute it wasn't controllable.

also, Chris kilpatrick is the new HOH. Carson or one of his ally's will probably be targeted and may go bye, bye, bye. (sorry, couldn't resist)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:55 am

I am really enjoying this show thus far. There isn't one person that I find really annoying ... yet.

I loved the talk between Lamar and Mirai.

I think Chris Kirkpatrick messed up his game by admitting to everyone that he noticed that hat twist. And he had said that he wasn't going to let people know he was a super fan. They can never keep their mouths shut.

Todrick is going to get himself into trouble by having alliances...with everyone!

So far, the one I am the most surprised/impressed by is Cynthia. She seems to have solid social connections, isn't on anyone's radar and is keeping her thoughts to herself.

That said, I don't have time for the feeds, so who knows. If anyone is, please feel free to share.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:25 am

@lipsis Have you heard why the feeds didn't come on as expected? Another site I am reading are saying that one of the celebrities quit...they are speculating Chris Kirkpatrick...and production got him to come back, hence why no feeds last night. Apparently Mirai said he was weird and creepy and he was upset and spent the night in a hotel and she wanted to quit??? WTH.

They are also saying that Teddi warned Carson, Cynthia and Shanna that Todrick was the one that turned on them. She apparently also told Chris Kirkpatrick not to trust Todrick, that he will turn on him. Apparently there was something else that happened before the feeds started with Todrick.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:58 pm

@Sprite we may never be 100% sure why the feeds didn't come on as planned. At first I heard Kirkpatrick may have been the one to try and quit but I think it was was later determined that it was Mirai. Remember she told Teddi that Meisha wanted to backdoor her and that caused a lot of drama. It was confirmed, however, that Kirkpatrick had to spend a night in a hotel. If there was a fight with Mirai or possibly a false positive Covid test, I'm not sure we know for sure. Production really protects these celebs.

At the moment it seems Kirkp might be targeting Mirai. As a superfan, he should know that's a waste of time, especially since the people he's working with have been saying they want Carson out and Todrick is so shady.No nom's yet so we'll see soon what he does.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Jolena
lipsis
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum