SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:13 pm

Thank goodness Shanna used the Veto on Carson and now Chris K. is on the block!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:Thank goodness Shanna used the Veto on Carson and now Chris K. is on the block!
No I wish that Carson and Chris K were on the block so that Carson can go.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:Thank goodness Shanna used the Veto on Carson and now Chris K. is on the block!

It's not on yet here on the West Coast but I hope they show Miesha's face when Carson is taken off the block.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:58 pm

I wish Carson was eliminated to be honest
I like Lamar and Chris Kirkpatrick
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:02 am

According to Wikipedia the evicted one is Chris Kirkpatrick and I am sad. It should have been Carson
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:06 am

@emiusacska aww I like both Carson and Chris K. but prefer Carson more so he can take down Miesha!!

@Doats girl same!! I'm on the West Coast too so just reading on Twitter what's happening.

Yes the eliminated person was Chris Kirkpatrick. Now the next HOH needs to put up Miesha!! Seems like it's a hold onto the wall until the last person is standing.

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:16 am

@Linds911 I like Misha and hopig she or Lamar wins
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:22 am

I dislike Shanna not because of her ex but just not like her
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:25 am

Lamar and Cynthia have fallen off. Carson, Toddrick, Shanna and Todd are left. I am looking at @BB_Updates on Twitter who tweets what happens during the live feeds.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:14 am

@Linds911 I've been reading the Live Feeds posts on another site. Can I say who won HoH here?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:23 am

@Linds911 it was Todd Bridges who fought with Cynthia. But you know that by now if you watched tonight’s show.

In other news: Carson won HOH. Unfortunately, he promised Todrick safety. Looks like he plans to Nom Meisha and Todd.

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:13 pm

It looks like Meisha and Todrick lied their a** off to get Cynthia and Carson to turn of Shanna, blaming her for everything. That is so ridiculous since she was the one that saved Carson. So stupid. It looks like it is working because Cynthia doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Shanna and now it looks like they want Shanna out.

Latest plan is to put up Todd and Lamar and backdoor Shanna so she doesn't play veto to save herself. OMG. These people really are stupid if they believe this BS. Stop listening to what BS Meisha and Todrick are spinning now that they are in danger and pay attention to what they do. Todrick was all about how he wants to play with Carson and Cynthia and he is sorry he gave up on their alliance, but he doesn't want to go behind Meisha's back...they had wanted him to not use veto on Meisha if she is on the block if they don't put him up. Hmmm....Do they not see he will not let her go or go against her. The man talks a mile a minute and spins, spins, spins.

Problem is Carson and Cynthia play an honest game and just don't think this twisted way. Innocents. This is why Chris didn't want to play with Meisha and Todrick because he is basically an honest guy too and felt more comfortable with C & C. Apparently Chris is giving interviews and said that Todrick told him that Chris is a terrible father and he was going to embarrass his kids. Todrick is a snake.

Ugh! :headbanging

Meisha and Todd are on the block. Todrick is just bashing and lying about Shanna. He is telling Todd that Shanna told Cynthia that she doesn't want to sit next to someone black or gay at the F2. Todd says she did not say that. Apparently this was also something Todrick was saying about Chris and Chris was p*ssed. That is too much. Todrick is so, so nasty.

Todd is saying he wants to go. I think even Meisha is starting to clue in about Todrick. They say he is loosing followers on his SM.

See this is when I start losing interest. I don't mind people lying about someone wanted to vote you out type of stuff. When they get into the personal...your kids, about people being racist or homophobic, that is over the line. Way over the line. It is hateful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Jolena
lipsis
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum