SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:26 am

Ugh, that fight was hard to watch yesterday. If Fraudrick wasn't such an a-hole I'd applaud the game move but there is not one part of me that likes this person. He makes everything personal. Says Shanna is only famous because she was married to Travis and she hasn't done anything with her life. He was insulting Chris Kirkpatrick saying his (Fraudricks) house is bigger than Chris'. He thinks he is entitled to things because he has had to work hard to make his millions and millions of dollars (his words). I could go on but I won't.

Speaking of Shanna, I went into this season thinking I wouldn't like her and that she would be the drama queen. I remember she did a reality show with Travis back when they were married and she was wild. She actually has been nice on the show and is trying to play the game, unlike some others. I hope she wins veto tomorrow otherwise she is probably gone. At least she has a good chance of winning AFP now.

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:31 am

@lipsis This is where I can't stomach the game and stop watching.

Like you I wasn't sure about Shanna ... and Cynthia ... but I have liked both of them. I knew  nothing about Todrick coming in but now simply think that he is a big a** liar and a giant pr*ck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:54 pm

the thing with Celeb Big Brother is BB works very hard to protect the celeb's reputations and usually the celebs are generally very cognizant of their reps as well. That's why this bunch is always saying they can't lie or go back on their word. In Fraudrick's mind he is boosting himself up by tearing other people down. Meanwhile, most of the BB23 Cookout members are holded up in his house again. They were there at least a month after their season ended until they finally went home. Maybe that's how he got the CBB gig?

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:13 pm

Todd won HOH and looks like he’ll nominate Carson & Cynthia with the target on Carson. Hasn’t happened yet though.

Also, as if Shanna wasn’t already having a bad night, her boyfriend broke up with her. There was a tmz article that he was angry that she was flirting with Lamar in the house. Not sure what that’s about. I haven’t seen it or read about it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:04 pm

Todd nominated Carson and Lamar. Go figure. Carson still the target.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:52 pm

lipsis do you want me to attach it here
https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/12/shanna-moakler-boyfriend-second-guessing-proposal-flirting-lamar-odom-celebrity-big-brother/
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:53 pm

I hope that Carson leaves and he will always be the target
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:54 pm

Ugh!! What a mess this season just became. :headbanging :headbanging

Poor Shanna. Oh well. Let's see if Carson or Cynthia can win the veto then.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:58 pm

Big Brother is tomorrow not today
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:01 am

@lipsis @Sprite thanks for the recap about the fight last weekend as I don't watch the live feeds. Meisha and Toddrick are my least favorites to watch and unfortunately will probably make it to the F2.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:10 am

@emiusacska Thanks for the link.

Miesha won POV today so Carson will be leaving. With Todd unable to play in the next HOH. it'll be Miesha and Fraudrick against Cynthia and Lammie. Not good odds for the good guys.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:14 am

Why is it that only jerks win this game?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Celebrity - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Jolena
lipsis
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum