SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:30 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers Interesting??? I noticed she wears a lot of the same dresses though sometimes. Her hair different in the picture with Mr. Hunter but cant tell if she has a flower in her hair like she does in the one with Mr. Chapman. This has me intrigued about how this upcoming episode will play out.

@GuardianAngel You are very welcome, I know you and some others are unable to watch the show so I am glad to provide tidbits and photos. The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1022092695

Don’t think the Chapman stuff happens this week

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:00 am

Jeepers wrote:Chasus71 .. there is a missing SC .. I have seen it several times and it is either in a posting that is now private or just gone .. i have searched everywhere for it today .. it is from the preview I believe .. it is of Mr Hunter sitting in a chair sideways .. a table next to him with 2 glasses of champagne .. any chance you have it??

Here it is…..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-hAqIPUWj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon May 02, 2022 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:08 pm

@Jeepers awesome thanks for the link to the photo
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:26 pm

Just some tidbits regarding Mr Hunter….. the hidden guy giggling  I believe they spent a lot more time together than anyone knows 🥰. He definitely goes a courtin!

Did we see this??  NOPE!!  Was during the archery date .. note the flowers
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Cd00c210

Will we see this??  Probably not .. again note the flowers
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 692aa510

Maybe goes with this no idea ⬆. ⬇
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-hAqIPUWj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Will we see this??  Maybe . Maybe not  .. aannndddd .. again note the flowers no idea

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A387ff10

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7cd2b210

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:29 pm

Is she wearing a peony on her dress??

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8b121910
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:43 pm

I digress .. changed my mind .. after lightening this SC .. I now believe that Mr Hunter is on the left and Mr DannyB is on the right

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 25c05910
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:52 pm

And last but nor least…..  does the comment on the right hold any truth LOL

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 B0aef010

Source posted by Mr Cones on IG and Twitter

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun May 01, 2022 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:12 pm

Farewell dance preview .. her dress is to die for .. she looks stunning

https://twitter.com/usa_network/status/1519031114014232576?s=21&t=TLVnvxkgD5wlORT6cxGj_A
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:26 pm

I don't think Danny B is that much taller than Nicole. To me the tallest guy standing next to Nicole is Mr. Judge, (if Mr. Chapman isnt eliminated before this then he is the next tallest). I could be wrong but Danny B. Almost matches Nicole in height.

Jeepers wrote:I digress .. changed my mind .. after lightening this SC .. I now believe that Mr Hunter is on the left and Mr DannyB is on the right

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:I digress .. changed my mind .. after lightening this SC .. I now believe that Mr Hunter is on the left and Mr DannyB is on the right

Thanks for lightening this, Jeepers. IMO, I believe Danny B is on the left and Judge is on the right. The reason I think Danny B is on the left is because Dan Hunter's fade is much more pronounced on the back and sides of his head, and the hair in this photo doesn't seem to have as much fading. Also, I believe Dan Hunter is pretty much the same height as Nicole--maybe giving an inch--and the guy on the left is 2-3" taller, I think.. The guy on the right definitely has Mr. Judge's calves and height.

In the end, I have a suspicion that she picks Mr. Judge. Based on Danny B's social activity, I don't think he's with Nicole (though, I think they have the best chemistry--I know I'm in the minority here but I think the producers are giving him a villain edit and his Staten Island accent and NY swag doesn't help matters). He's liked a few of Serene's (Clayton's season of Bacheor) bikini photos on IG and I don't see him relocating from NYC (that isn't to say Nicole couldn't plan to move there after the finale... who knows). But I also think, and I hate to say this, that she isn't with any of the suitors at this point. Though, I think location-wise, she and Dan Hunter have one of the best scenarios--concerning chemistry and location--because he's in Cali and I could see her relocating there cause she'd still be somewhat close to family--being on the west coast.

Sorry, all over the place here, but trying to play catchup!

P.S. I love this show and Nicole's authenticity, but it is definitely overproduced to the point where I find myself cringing at times.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:53 pm

@1SeasonOnly Thanks for your insight, I tend to agree with some of everything you stated. I do think she has Mad chemistry with Mr. B he just comes off a bit rough around the edges and he really is not one to be social. Her family still feels some kind of way about him. He keeps his IG private & sometimes back and forth between public & private. He is just unapologetic in who he is and that is fine.

Honestly, I think she did pick Mr. Judge from the moment he came in she just gravitated towards him even so much so of giving him a solo date right away. I think Jesse is sweet and I can tell from his sm that he truly is a done to earth at home kind of person. A lot of that comes from the upbringing he had, sad dysfunction which made him grow up so fast. I know Jesse works for the VA and some of those jobs can be conducted remotely from anywhere. I do think with his love of coaching he may want to stay where he is at. Who knows really (if he is her choice).

Honestly, she can't go wrong with whomever she chooses. I do hope she is with her final guy as I believe in the end, they could work out the distance part.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:53 pm

You both are probably right…..my first inkling was Mr Judge on the right

D'accord, je vais me taire.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst