SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ms Remy “I’m not going to assume but I think we fell for each other in the same way”
Mr Hunter “yea”

Whoa!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Ms Remy “I’m not going to assume but I think we fell for each other in the same way”
Mr Hunter “yea”

Whoa!!

There are several whoa’s and Oh My’s in epi 8😎
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 01, 2022 1:15 pm

4 episodes left! 🙈😬

Per Ms Remy on Twitter
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 01, 2022 5:13 pm

This is JMHO of the order of the final 6 leaving…

Epi 9.  Nazaire IG photo of him home with comment

Chapman seen at London bar partying .. Miles and Charlie were there as well  (or between epi 10 and 11)

Epi 10. Cones seen at London bar partying .. Miles and Charlie were there as well

Epi 11.  Judge seen at London bar partying .. Miles and Charlie were there as well

Epi 12.  DannyB

Epi 12.  Hunter

SC’s in media thread of bar scene
Miles Oct 6.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CUso9tSI8RQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Sun May 01, 2022 9:30 pm

Took another look at the preview that plays at the beginning of the first episode and it appears that more goes were on the carousel than I first thought. I originally thought it was a 1-on-1 day with Lincoln, but I think I see Christian and at least one other guy.

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 7d9b7610
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B7e93110

Source: Screen captures from The Courtship, Episode 1, courtesy of Peacock Network/USA Network.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Great eye😁  possibly Miles and Mr Hunter? And maybe her sister?  Seems like there maybe some one behind ?sister.. on far left

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Delete

Post by Jeepers Sun May 01, 2022 10:00 pm

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon May 02, 2022 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 01, 2022 11:21 pm

9. The Strongest Prevail
Air date: May 4, 2022
The remaining suitors display their physical prowess and stamina at the Festival of Strength to win private time with Ms. Rémy; as one suitor's intentions are questioned, Ms. Rémy has to decide who and what to believe.

10. Carousel of Events
Air date: May 11, 2022
Ms. Rémy and her court grill the remaining five suitors on commitment; at a 19th-century pleasure garden, fortunes are told and feelings are exposed; a telling conversation in the gentlemen's parlor reveals not everything is as it seems.

11. A Secret Revealed
Air date: May 18, 2022
Ms. Rémy's final four suitors must demonstrate just how hard they're willing to work for love; a Regency-style brunch is interrupted with a heartbreaking revelation.

12. Commitment of a Lifetime
Air date: May 25, 2022
The final three suitors get the opportunity to impress Ms. Rémy in the modern world, but only two can return to the Regency era for a glittering ball where the Court will decide which of the final two deserve their blessing.

Source https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_courtship/s01
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 02, 2022 12:10 am

I get the feeling there is lots of drama left…..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Mon May 02, 2022 12:36 am

That’s cool that they’re going to do a modern-day scenario.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 02, 2022 2:30 pm

I think so many are missing so much regarding Mr Hunter 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 02, 2022 8:37 pm

I think this SC comes into play soon .. was seen again in the preview but from a different angle .. I think Mr Hunter regroups and rethinks about what he couldn’t talk to Nicole about in epi 8 and goes to see her again .. she told him it was scary that he couldn’t open up about some things to which he agreed .. if he has been hurt in the past I can certainly understand his hesitancy and stating it on a national TV show is not easy

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-hAqIPUWj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst