SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:23 pm

My daughters made this good point earlier tonight. Blake agrees with them!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:34 pm

luvstx wrote:My daughters made this good point earlier tonight. Blake agrees with them!

luvstx the link is not opening maybe just put the points not the link
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:39 pm

Clayton's parents are the real MVPs

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:43 pm

emiusacska wrote:
luvstx wrote:My daughters made this good point earlier tonight. Blake agrees with them!

luvstx the link is not opening maybe just put the points not the link

It was Blake Horstmann saying that the lead should be someone who was in the F3 so they can understand the tough choices and heartache involved at the end.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's encouraging, we think we know who the ette is but we don't.
 Sounds like it's not Susie.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:38 am

Well that was a fun episode to watch. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 3806527698

I feel like it could have easily been an hour and even that would have been too much. The only part I liked was meeting Clayton's family, especially his parents. Dad was the star of the show.

I'm sorry that Rachel and Gabby had to go through that. I imagine that TPTB had something to do with giving them roses to move on to the f2. I'm sure Fleiss didn't want to lose any bit of drama that could be milked out of it.

I don't know if the panel was needed but did appreciate what Michelle, Kaitlyn, and Cassie had to say. It was nice to see Rodney. Still can't figure out why Clare was there, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:45 am

Clayton is really something else.

I feel for gabby and Rachel. Gabby reading Clayton was everything and I wish she would have just left, but I’m sure production was trying to get her to stay for ✨drama ✨

Cassie at the finale was shocking… without going too much into discussing her and Colton’s relationship, I’m glad she got to say her peace, I felt like she never really got to speak out about what he did to her because he pretty quickly came out after the fact so they may have been a sort of closure for her, trying to advise another woman to avoid the mistakes she made
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:02 am

Sprite wrote:Originally the show wanted his brother. Bet he is thanking his lucky stars that he turned them down.

Both Kaitlyn and Cassie do not look good IMO. Stop with the fillers Kaitlyn.

I couldn't agree with you more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These fillers distort their whole face, they are such natural beauties and I don't think they realize what they are doing to their faces. Over time they might regret it , they wont be in their 20's and 30's forever. Geez jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:05 am

Finale ad that popped up on youtube.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:06 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Clayton is really something else.

I feel for gabby and Rachel. Gabby reading Clayton was everything and I wish she would have just left, but I’m sure production was trying to get her to stay for ✨drama ✨

Cassie at the finale was shocking… without going too much into discussing her and Colton’s relationship, I’m glad she got for ay her peace, I felt like she never really got to speak out about what he did to her because he pretty quickly came out after the fact so they may have been a sort of closure for her, trying to advise another woman to avoid the mistakes she made

Im surprised Cassie was there, I thought for sure she was completely done with bachelor nation for sure. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:25 am

Well, for once I agree this really is the most dramatic...

On the plus side, I was always kind of meh on Jesse as host, but thought he did a great job tonight.  I also thought that at the rose ceremony Clayton looked the best he did in either season he was on.  A suit that fits and a reasonable hairstyle made a big difference.  I liked his parents more than I expected to as well.  It was nice to see a quick thought from the former BN folks and I thought they all had pertinent things to say.

However, Clayton YIKES!  I go back to what I've been saying all along.  He was way too naive/un-educated about this franchise to be the Bachelor.  TPTB played him badly.  He however is equally at fault for mostly considering his own hype and not thinking a wit about how this would hurt the women involved.  

I truly have no idea how it ends but for all their sakes, I hope he is alone.  Not in a punishing way, but just that he would not be giving any of them, Susie included, what they deserve.  The whole season was too much about him having the attention of lots of women which I think went to his head.  I think he needs to be on his own to get his priorities in check and then consider finding a relationship.

I also am wondering if maybe the Bachelorette will be someone from an earlier season, or someone not in the final few women.  Glad this will happen tomorrow so it's not so dragged out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:30 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Clayton is really something else.

Cassie at the finale was shocking… without going too much into discussing her and Colton’s relationship, I’m glad she got for ay her peace, I felt like she never really got to speak out about what he did to her because he pretty quickly came out after the fact so they may have been a sort of closure for her, trying to advise another woman to avoid the mistakes she made

Im surprised Cassie was there, I thought for sure she was completely done with bachelor nation for sure. jmo
. Do you think that she might be the next Bachelorette?

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma