SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:02 am

What did Cassie do to her face? I truly didn't recognize her - it was the most shocking thing from this entire episode! And Kaitlyn, not looking so fine either! I thought Clare looked the best in the past 5 years! And Michelle - always the smartest response from BN.

Only thing I can say right now is I am glad it is Clayton pursuing Susie rather than production prodding him. But we've been gypped if he is so in love with Susie as we sure didn't see that in the editing.

I though both Gabby and Rachel had very valid points during the RC. Rachel didn't want to be F1 by default and Gabby didn't want to be in a race for his heart.

Clayton's dad was precious with both women. His mom is going to be mortified over her expressions when she watches this episode back. Loved the home they were staying in Iceland. Does anyone know where the RC from Hell was filmed? Interesting building.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think this is it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:35 am

I missed the part with Clayton's parents, and most of the responses from the panel, so I will need to go back and rewatch it, if I can stand to do that. I think that both Gabby and Rachel should have kept right on walking. Gabby was eloquent in expressing her feelings. I like that she repeatedly asked Clayton how he would feel if he were in her shoes. Rachel's look of agony when Gabby first quit was quite something.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:48 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:08 am

Still trying to make sense of last night. Why is Susie still there??? Why are any of them still there? Don't they have any self-respect? Do you think Gabby just wanted to stay for the 'ette because I don't see it between them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel was WAY too quick to run back to him. No matter how much pain she felt, it seems as though she's doing okay now. Smiley
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:49 am

I hear the contestants/lead say a lot how this experience has made them grow. So after reading about a lot of fans sending hate messages and even death threats, my thoughts was why doesn't they ever grow after 20+ years of this show. I know I have. Starting with Trista season, I was so mad but it was her season that I learned to stop picking favorites and focus on who the lead is falling. My goal is to see who the true F1 is, so I don't get caught up in the editing because that doesn't always lead to the true F1 due unseen circumstances. I never did get caught up in the villain crap. I move on from any stupid mistakes the lead makes. I can't see why these people's can't see that their behavior is worse than anything Clayton did.

I like to pose a question, do you think it was Clayton or the producers that wanted the ladies to stay more. I say that because I those producers was in their ears hard at work because they had a show to finish. I think Clayton didn't mind them leaving because he just wasn't in it anymore, I could tell that by the words he spoke but he had to try and convince them to say, he signed a contract that he had to fulfill. He's not in love with all three, just one but he said it so he has to keep it going (I do wish he would quit saying it) I think they want to say it to the real individual but the producers not going to allow that unless it's said to other bach/ette's. I hope he finds love everybody deserves that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:07 am

pbmax wrote:I hear the contestants/lead say a lot how this experience has made them grow. So after reading about a lot of fans sending hate messages and even death threats, my thoughts was why doesn't they ever grow after 20+ years of this show. I know I have. Starting with Trista season, I was so mad but it was her season that I learned to stop picking favorites and focus on who the lead is falling. My goal is to see who the true F1 is, so I don't get caught up in the editing because that doesn't always lead to the true F1 due unseen circumstances. I never did get caught up in the villain crap. I move on from any stupid mistakes the lead  makes. I can't see why these people's can't see that their behavior is worse than anything Clayton did.

I like to pose a question, do you think it was Clayton or the producers that wanted the ladies to stay more. I say that because I those producers was in their ears hard at work because they had a show to finish. I think Clayton didn't mind them leaving because he just wasn't in it anymore, I could tell that by the words he spoke but he had to try and convince them to say, he signed a contract that he had to fulfill. He's not in love with all three, just one but he said it so he has to keep it going (I do wish he would quit saying it) I think they want to say it to the real individual but the producers not going to allow that unless it's said to other bach/ette's. I hope he finds love everybody deserves that.

We all know by now that there is massive producer manipulation of participants as they are isolated from all but their "producer friend" who, over time, has the ability to get in their heads. However, it wasn't producers that forced Clayton - who now admits knowing that Susie was a "once in a lifetime girl" who "he loved the most" from sleeping with the other two ladies and declaring his love for them too. He made some bad judgment calls here and seemed to think the bachelor format would make them acceptable to the 3 lovely women who hoped to be the "one".

I believe the final 3 all need to stay at the location until after the FRC so that there aren't leaks of who was the final choice, and that is why Susie was still there.
Gabby's intuition told her to leave, but she seemed to be struggling with whether to believe his words (as she left the RC) or her gut. This is how Clayton confused them all with his casual ILYs. Rachel is just so blinded by her feelings for him that she couldn't walk if there was any chance. All JMO

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:12 am

pavalygurl wrote:Well, for once I agree this really is the most dramatic...

On the plus side, I was always kind of meh on Jesse as host, but thought he did a great job tonight.  I also thought that at the rose ceremony Clayton looked the best he did in either season he was on.  A suit that fits and a reasonable hairstyle made a big difference.  I liked his parents more than I expected to as well.  It was nice to see a quick thought from the former BN folks and I thought they all had pertinent things to say.

However, Clayton YIKES!  I go back to what I've been saying all along.  He was way too naive/un-educated about this franchise to be the Bachelor.  TPTB played him badly.  He however is equally at fault for mostly considering his own hype and not thinking a wit about how this would hurt the women involved.  

I truly have no idea how it ends but for all their sakes, I hope he is alone.  Not in a punishing way, but just that he would not be giving any of them, Susie included, what they deserve.  The whole season was too much about him having the attention of lots of women which I think went to his head.  I think he needs to be on his own to get his priorities in check and then consider finding a relationship.

I also am wondering if maybe the Bachelorette will be someone from an earlier season, or someone not in the final few women.  Glad this will happen tomorrow so it's not so dragged out.

Love your post! :yes:

Good Post I agree score

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:13 pm

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Clayton is really something else.

I feel for gabby and Rachel. Gabby reading Clayton was everything and I wish she would have just left, but I’m sure production was trying to get her to stay for ✨drama ✨

Cassie at the finale was shocking… without going too much into discussing her and Colton’s relationship, I’m glad she got for ay her peace, I felt like she never really got to speak out about what he did to her because he pretty quickly came out after the fact so they may have been a sort of closure for her, trying to advise another woman to avoid the mistakes she made

Im surprised Cassie was there, I thought for sure she was completely done with bachelor nation for sure. jmo
. Do you think that she might be the next Bachelorette?

Cassie is in a serious relationship with a cutie named Brighton (musician) and he accompanied her last night in the studio.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:22 pm

Relalou wrote:
pbmax wrote:I hear the contestants/lead say a lot how this experience has made them grow. So after reading about a lot of fans sending hate messages and even death threats, my thoughts was why doesn't they ever grow after 20+ years of this show. I know I have. Starting with Trista season, I was so mad but it was her season that I learned to stop picking favorites and focus on who the lead is falling. My goal is to see who the true F1 is, so I don't get caught up in the editing because that doesn't always lead to the true F1 due unseen circumstances. I never did get caught up in the villain crap. I move on from any stupid mistakes the lead  makes. I can't see why these people's can't see that their behavior is worse than anything Clayton did.

We all know by now that there is massive producer manipulation of participants as they are isolated from all but their "producer friend" who, over time, has the ability to get in their heads.  However, it wasn't producers that forced Clayton - who now admits knowing that Susie was a "once in a lifetime girl" who "he loved the most" from sleeping with the other two ladies and declaring his love for them too.  He made some bad judgment calls here and seemed to think the bachelor format would make them acceptable to the 3 lovely women who hoped to be the "one".

I believe the final 3 all need to stay at the location until after the FRC so that there aren't leaks of who was the final choice, and that is why Susie was still there.  
Gabby's intuition told her to leave, but she seemed to be struggling with whether to believe his words (as she left the RC) or her gut.  This is how Clayton confused them all with his casual ILYs.  Rachel is just so blinded by her feelings for him that she couldn't walk if there was any chance.  All JMO

If Clayton had the power to do exactly what he wanted, he would have sent Rachel and Gabby home right then. period because he knew Susie was the one he love (which I believe his heart was leaning toward every since there first 1-1). If we think about it and break it down to the basic he did no more than what has already been done, just told one ILY more than others. If Susie had stayed Rachel and Gabby were still gonna be hurt, Gabby was going to be competing. Just like all previous seasons. Clayton was hoping with all his heart they would have left to make it easy on himself. Coming to the rose ceremony looking all beat down and confessing everything, no intuition there they knew what time it was . JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:09 pm

In he past - has an F1 gotten the first one on one date - episode 2 ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma