SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:21 pm

CHO wrote:In he past - has an F1 gotten the first one on one date - episode 2 ?
Becca K - Arie’s season

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:43 pm

Sitting on the couch from the perspective of a parent, I felt that even tho Clayton knew Susie was his choice, he still chose to be intimate with the other two because… he could in the format of this show. And that was his mistake. I believe that was the gist of the messaging from his dad & I liked his dad a lot!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:24 pm

pbmax wrote:I hear the contestants/lead say a lot how this experience has made them grow. So after reading about a lot of fans sending hate messages and even death threats, my thoughts was why doesn't they ever grow after 20+ years of this show. I know I have.
snipped

IMO It's gotten even worse because of the prevalence of social media which haters can hide behind. If you read the testimony Frances Haugen shared with the WSJ and Congress regarding her decision to be a whistleblower on Facebook/IG algorithms, there is more engagement when there is negativity, hate, controversy. More engagement = more eyes seeing their pathetic ads. So this is why there hasn't been growth in Bachelor followers over the years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the link on the Concert Hall - it's quite impressive.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Ratings:

ABC’s The Bachelor (4.3 mil/1.0, read recap) ticked up with Part 1 of its season finale, dominating Monday in the demo. The Good Doctor (3.6 mil/0.4) was steady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think the reason all of them, including Susie were still in Iceland is to keep secret who the F1 was.  We know how Nick V and others were spotted traveling home.  I think tptb decided a few seasons ago to keep the final three at the location until the ending had been filmed and all went home at the same time.  Why they are "there" for Clayton I think has a lot to do about pressure from the producers and I hate that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:46 pm

pavalygurl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think the reason all of them, including Susie were still in Iceland is to keep secret who the F1 was.  We know how Nick V and others were spotted traveling home.  I think tptb decided a few seasons ago to keep the final three at the location until the ending had been filmed and all went home at the same time.  Why they are "there" for Clayton I think has a lot to do about pressure from the producers and I hate that.

Arie explained this on his IG mentioning that a well known spoiler person was tracking the flights of the F3  so producers decided to keep them on location until the very end.  And interestingly enough Arie said in the Bachelor world aka bubble, you can fall in love with 2 people.  But anyway, Susie decided to continue and most probably had a change of heart.   So bye Clayton.  I am sure he has received a huge amount of mean messages to last a lifetime.  I feel bad for all involved. What an horrible mess the producers created and I am sure they are congratulating themselves if their 2 night event brings good ratings.  Talk about it well talk about it badly, but talk about it.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:55 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Clayton is really something else.

I feel for gabby and Rachel. Gabby reading Clayton was everything and I wish she would have just left, but I’m sure production was trying to get her to stay for ✨drama ✨

Cassie at the finale was shocking… without going too much into discussing her and Colton’s relationship, I’m glad she got for ay her peace, I felt like she never really got to speak out about what he did to her because he pretty quickly came out after the fact so they may have been a sort of closure for her, trying to advise another woman to avoid the mistakes she made

Im surprised Cassie was there, I thought for sure she was completely done with bachelor nation for sure. jmo
. Do you think that she might be the next Bachelorette?

Cassie is in a serious relationship with a cutie named Brighton (musician) and he accompanied her last night in the studio.
Okay, thanks for the info.Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

ABC’s The Bachelor (4.3 mil/1.0, read recap) ticked up with Part 1 of its season finale, dominating Monday in the demo. The Good Doctor (3.6 mil/0.4) was steady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I wonder if they (tptb) paid him alot of money for the high ratings.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:08 pm

How do we think tonight will be structured?

First 30 mins: Dumping Rachel and gabby. Getting Susie to come back
Second 30 mins: mTP with Susie and FRC
Third 30 to 40 mins: traditional ATFR with all three women
Final 20 minutes: bachelorette announcement and five guys?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:59 pm

I finally saw the parts I missed. I agree with all those who were impressed by Clayton's parents. They know how to keep it real. I completely agree with every comment his parents made, particularly how Clayton would be best advised to make his choice from the women who chose to stay. Honestly, I think he could have found happiness with either Rachel or Gabby.

As for the panelists, they all made good points, but I particularly liked what Nick and Cassie had to say.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma