SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:58 am

goodgolly wrote:I think it's possible that Susie comes back because she "loves him", but doesn't want to marry him. Maybe they're together or left together to save face or to try to work it out, but aren't now. Such a waste. TPTB disgust me. Their intention to pimp Susie for bachelorette will backfire with the viewing audience because of all of this.

No one wins- does the show get ratings? Maybe. If Susie wants to be bachelorette, I don't think she should be. I thought so, but changed my mind after last night, and will certainly stick to that if she comes back only to turn him down. How dumb will they both look?!! I will look forward to Gabby and Rachel filleting him at the AFTR.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (It's almost like bachelorette)

I believe she does come back as RS said. There's two screen shots of her. I think maybe she does a Jen S. and gives a answer at the ATFR is why RS has no more info. We'll all find out how it ends. This season the F1 was truly hidden. I don't really think it's gonna work out.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. If he is with someone I just don't see it lasting...regardless of who it is. As for me, as a viewer, at this point no matter how it works out...alone or with someone...it is an unsatisfying ending.

I can't help but to compare it to tonight's Joe Millionaire ending which was fun, joyous and oh so satisfying. Tptb really need to do something with this show because it is going downhill fast. I just dropped Survivor and all their ridiculous twists from my PVR and this could be next.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder who the fan favourites are?

I'd love for Jordan and JoJo to be there so they can recommend therapy and counseling to all! They almost broke up their first year but credit counseling to helping them navigate a very hard adjustment. If Clayton is with Susie, this might help them discover if they are compatible in the real world and help them develop strategies for improved communication.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 pm

I believe Gabby walks away on her own .. and Rachel may have a change of heart seeing as she shows up back at the F3 RC as evidenced by the rose on the floor in front of her .. the other rose remains on the pedestal which would have been Gabbys

It appears that Gabby remains fairly calm when she and Clayton chat .. but Rachel falls apart when she and Clayton have their chat

There are several different scenes with his parents as well .. 3 different outfits

Funny thing .. Clayton dresses like his dad
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:51 pm

IMO it’s hard to predict because of historical endings where seemingly insurmountable obstacles were overcome.
Des ended up engaged to Chris.
Lauren and Molly left at F2 then ended up married to guys who previously proposed to someone else.
no idea he might end up dating someone

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I totally understand that he thinks it's over with Susie, but come on. If you're truly in love with someone, then why continue the charade? His heart wasn't in it...to be fair to Gabby and Rachel, he should have let them go at that moment, show or not.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wouldn’t be surprised if Clayton didn’t have any choice in the matter, and producers reminded him of his contract and that the way the show worked there was a rose ceremony and he was required to be there for it as the lead of the show.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:29 am

A new preview

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:55 am

mbl wrote:A new preview

Clayton got it in his head that being totally transparent was the best thing to do and even recognized that Gabby and Rachel might leave because of it. While I usually think honesty is best, a white lie or two or some omission might have been better given how this show works.

And his comments make it clear that Susie was his F1. I don’t see how he could be in a long lasting relationship with any of the three. Too much baggage.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:42 pm

He sounds like an emotional mess in that vid. What if he didn't admit to anyone what happened in the FS like just about every other lead. They would have had to fabricate another story line imo. The only good thing about that clip for me is I get to see the church I sleuthed. laugh out loud

I don't recall any F3 asking the lead if they slept with the other two. I think while Susie was waiting for the other F2 FS's producers were working on her mental state.

He's slept with Gabby, how does that make you feel? Now he slept with Gabby and Rachel, how does that make you feel to be the 3rd one? Just like the article I read about Colton lying to producers about Cassie being his top. He told them Hannah was and then starting not giving him time with her. He started to fall for Cassie and didn't want to tell them for fear they would stop having her on dates. When they figured it out, they called Cassie's dad to come to Portugal because Cassie was having difficulty and wanted him to be her sounding board. Colton had no idea he visited her until after the fact.

Maybe they did the same to Clayton and that's why they didn't show a strong connection with Susie because he told them Rachel or Gabby were his potential F1 then switched to Susie? jimo.

ETA: Susie got the BeccaK shopping date and my mind keeps going back to a switch, like Arie and Becca. I won't be surprised if there was filming of Clayton visiting Susie or Rachel to start over again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The Bachelor: 2610A (3/14)

“2610A” – It all comes down to this. After a heartbreaking and unexpected breakup with Susie, Clayton finds himself questioning everything as he heads into the rose ceremony we’ve all awaited. When Clayton drops devastating news on the final two women, they’ll have to ponder their futures with our leading man. Host Jesse Palmer will be joined by a panel of Bachelor Nation fan favorites for a LIVE discussion as the story unfolds. Part one of the epic two-part finale of “The Bachelor” airs MONDAY, MARCH 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The Bachelor: 2610B (3/15)

“2610B” – After a rollercoaster season like none other, “The Bachelor” himself, Clayton Echard, returns to face the three women he fell in love with. Jesse Palmer will guide emotional conversations throughout the evening as the bombshell conclusion to Clayton’s season plays out. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but it all goes down LIVE, on the finale of “The Bachelor,” TUESDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

Brad 2.0 had a panel at AFR that talked with him and Emily. This descriptions sounds like a panel will be critiquing different parts of the storyline. I think that’s weird LOL.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma