SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed May 18, 2022 8:40 pm

I agree she is a flawless beauty my goodness!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Dr Jarrett…..sent home episode 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOqAzJrAAC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 31, 2022 9:26 pm

Per Nicole’s IG post the update will be posted on Thursday
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2022 10:20 pm

Dr Jarrett is a handsome devil!

@Jeepers thanks for the update. And we wait...some more....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:27 pm

Nicole just posted some new pics, and the ring she’s sporting looks much larger and shinier than her Seahawks rings she typically sports. In the photos you can see it, I think it’s on her left ring finger—but I suck sorting out mirror images. She isn’t wearing it in the nails closeup, but perhaps that’s to confuse folks? The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 45f0a510
The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Cbee5610
The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6c48a310

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:52 pm

It could be to confuse folks. Is the image maybe reversed? I know in her sister's IG stories she was wearing a ring, but it wasn't on her left hand. Is it the ring that Danny gave her from the show? I am thinking she did that to get people to tune in for her update tomorrow.

1SeasonOnly wrote:Nicole just posted some new pics, and the ring she’s sporting looks much larger and shinier than her Seahawks rings she typically sports. In the photos you can see it, I think it’s on her left ring finger—but I suck sorting out mirror images. She isn’t wearing it in the nails closeup, but perhaps that’s to confuse folks? The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 45f0a510
The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Cbee5610
The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6c48a310
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:59 pm

The only other ring I've seen her wear that could be confused with her engagement ring is her Seahawks ring, but the shape of that ring is vastly different because it's that of a sea hawk. This ring seems to be very circular/oval--much like her engagement ring. Fair point re: camera reversal tech, but for some reason I just don't see her applying it. I believe she purposely shared the no-ring pic to "abide by" whatever rules the producers still have her under until tomorrow's story. We shall soon find out, right?

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:22 pm

Here’s the Seahawks ring. It’s still possible it’s the on in today’s photos, but why take it off for the closeup, right?The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1bbb0210

Source: Nicole Remy IG Live Video

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:49 pm

How about this ring on her right hand this time from a couple years ago?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqdoQnFodl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Source IG
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:27 pm

hmmm... I can't tell, although the rings look similiar
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:58 pm

Does anyone know if Danny followed Nicole? He currently does not. Just wondering if he previously did.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:05 pm

mbl wrote:Does anyone know if Danny followed Nicole? He currently does not.  Just wondering if he previously did.

Seems to on and off

🐝 has changed his IG pic from Regency back to 2022
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Agent99
suzq
Jeepers
Jolena
Sprite