SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:38 pm

@Jeepers Was he following her earlier today? His followings dropped from 726 to 725 sometime today.

mbl

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:50 pm

No clue .. sorry
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:11 am

They're still following each other on insta.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:49 am

Okay, the pic seems to be old--from around the time of Coachella. The ring in question is definitely her own per the photo Jeepers shared; she also wore the same one in a video she recorded during filming at the stables on the grounds of the castle. Danny has never stopped following her and has steadily liked her posts.

That said, IMO, this whole drawn-out process can only really be explained by trying not to spoil the fact that these two are no longer together for folks who may have binged during the holiday weekend. Boy will that be a surprise for those folks, should they indeed no longer be together.

If I had to guess, Danny had no intention of ever really doing the bicoastal lifestyle, whereas I think Nicole is totally down for it--her work gives her the flexibility.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:50 pm

@mbl It is hard to say because he was always going back and forth between his account being private to public. I know Nicole follows all the suitors from the show, so we can't tell by that.

If it is true, that he is no longer following her then I am not surprised one bit. Personally, I don't think he was all that into her or that she is a person that he really saw himself with long-term. JMO. He probably did all of that for show. This is not the first time DB has been on a realty/dating show, there have been photos of him floating around on twitter when he was on some reality show looks to be when he was in his mid-twenties I believe. Again JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:17 pm

He was on Americas Next Top Model
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:31 pm

Jeepers wrote:He was on Americas Next Top Model

Oh yes! thanks for the info, that is what it was. I know it was some reality show but wasn't exactly sure of the type of reality show. All I kept seeing is the younger photo of him giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:34 pm

@chasus71 I was wrong, Danny is following Nicole as @Agent99 shared above.  I follow them both and Danny is a mutual follow for me on Nicole’s IG account, but Nicole isn’t a mutual follow for me on Danny’s account. I had to search for her on his account, which is why I missed it.  Not sure why that is, but at least for now he is following her.  

On a separate note, I saw an article about what’s coming to Netflix New Zealand in June and The Courtship is featured in the article.  I’m wondering if the decision to hold off on the update was a contractual obligation the distributor had to these other streaming services to wait until June.  Anyway, update day has arrived, less than 12 hours left in the day. I’m betting the update drops at 11:59pm PST laugh out loud

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Sorry for the double post but here is the update.

https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1333126/the-courtships-nicole-remy-reveals-daniel-bochicchio-called-off-their-engagement

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:35 pm

I feel bad for Nicole, but I am not surprised. He said all along that he didn’t want to propose. I am sure the show put a lot of pressure on him, too. I hope she can heal, move forward and find the right man who does want to get married.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:39 pm

Nicole also just posted a video update on her Instagram, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:10 pm

Nicole’s sister, Danie, just posted on IG that she is pregnant. Congratulations to her!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Agent99
suzq
Jeepers
Jolena
Sprite