SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:12 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:29 am

albean99 wrote:I listened to Dear Shandy and they were more on Clayton's side although think he handled things badly. It seemed like they had some of the same doubts about Susie as I do. Clayton could have made better decisions for sure. Unfortunately for him, I'm not sure that Susie would have stayed even if he didn't do what he did. It's an easy way out after the fact because there's no defense. I'm not defending how cold and accusing he was towards Susie, though.

I listened too and was surprised they leaned more towards Clayton without excusing his outburst. Sharleen had a lot to say about producer manipulation and how bad it can really be. She thought some of his outburst (especially while walking out of the villa) was really more directed at the producers. She felt both Susie and Clayton had been pressure to say ILU and, in Clayton’s case, they told him if he didn’t do more of that with all three women that they would all leave.

Sometimes I wonder why we all watch this when clearly the producers are sick people who cause much mental stress to contestants. I have never been a huge Clayton fan but I. Is think he was just not the brightest bulb and naive. And it’s caused a lot of hurt.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Listened to Click Bait with Jesse. First, he's moving from NY to Miami - no explanation why. Lots of laughs about Jesse calling the wrong name. Evidently Pauly holds up a paper with the names getting roses on it for the lead to reference during the rose ceremony and did it during Jesse's season as well as now. But Jesse decided he could reel off '15' names without help and called Karen, Katie. She sent him a video message the day after the WTA and said "Hey, it's Karen, not Katie!". Hadn't spoken in 18 years! Lots of laughs.

Jesse says Clayton started spiraling during dinner with Susie. The convo with Susie lasted about an hour before she got up from the table. Said Clayton was very excited about his date with Susie and just couldn't process what happened. Jesse let him vent for a while afterwards. He said the hardest part about being the host is not inserting himself into Clayton's decisions. He is there for him but he is not there to suggest any particular action. A bit nervous about the finale but this is really not the end but the beginning of a discovery process. Clayton never watched this show before being cast and was naive. Jesse thinks Clayton thought it would be simpler than it is.

IMO, Jesse just confirmed why Clayton was chosen!

Last edited by Norcalgal on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And who do you think that is?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What do you mean "who do you think that is"?

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oops, I read too quickly.  I thought you wrote "Jesse just confirmed who Clayton has chosen!" Embarressed!

Last edited by mbl on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:57 pm

Clayton on Off the Vine podcast said he seen a lot of theories/“spoilers?” and said “no one has gotten it right yet.” Brandon from Michelle’s season said the same thing in his IG stories and he was with Clayton two weeks ago before WTa taping. Susie’s BFF also acting like people have the wrong info. I hope these people are not hyping thing up for nothing. I kinda don’t believe them after Michelle hyping up her ending being so shocking when it wasn’t. I will say the off the Vine podcast made me think it Susie or bust.

The signs about Rachel not being f1 where there right after filming and kinda there afterward but the fact she would disappear the most out of the f3 probably clouded my judgment a lot. Stuff like her not posting her bio, her post about the charity walk after filming all had hearts and showing love, all the post she did of Clayton where either from a distance or his face being blocked, and her friends willing to follow Teddi and Gabby but not Clayton while Susie’s friends where. But here frequent disappearing on social media and their physical chemistry edit made me think she was f1.

On the other hand the Susie was signs where also there but avoided. The fact he followed that Vienna designer right after filming should have been a big clue the person on that date was most likely f1, she got the best dates and the most intimate fsd day portion, her friends and sister leaving comments on his post back in November/December. Kicking myself a little for the things I talked myself out of. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Don't beat yourself up. We've all succumbed to misreading the tea leaves!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am

The "big" question still remains - even if we were all basically leaning toward Rachel being F1 - is Susie
still in the picture or is there still an opportunity with her for Clayton? Let's say RS's story about Susie
coming back and he proposes and she rejects him - does that basically mean "The End" - or was it a "let's wait and see" Ending - where they will stay in touch. If it is the latter - his demeanor and body language lately, does not scream a man that is happy and cannot wait to tell us good news. He seems very down and defeated to me - Especially on the "On the Vine" Podcast.
As far as Rachel disappearing the most - as has been mentioned before - she is a pilot and could fly into
small airports, etc. and pretty much be under the radar - "if" she was F1.
I will be very sad if there is "nothing" at the end of all this - I am not into all the drama and enjoy a
happy ending - JMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:08 pm

What do y’all make of Susie being totally silent in SM since the show Tuesday???
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:31 am

ariwolf wrote:hmmm. after reading that recap i think clayton & susie might be together. his comments about how he now knows she wasn't playing him to become the bachelorette, given the current rumors, stand out. but he's either going to pursue things with susie or leave atfr single imo. he's emphasizing how he was going to choose her and she was his priority too much to be trying to get back with rachel. if he is with susie i think it's very recent though.

i can't believe how bad the edit got me laugh out loud i was CONVINCED rachel was the one and even now i don't understand how/when he became the most in love with susie cause i've never felt it between them. sometimes chemistry doesn't translate well on screen though  no idea

They hid it until Crotia, at the clock tower, that's when they begin to show it. He was like the Geico commercial with the football player celebrating his number being called (no. 44, gonna get some cold cuts today giggling ). They truly hid the F1 this time.

GA! I truly believe Rachel will be the next bachelorette.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+23
Pattycake92
Billysmom
Fleurdesel
jojo47
2observe