SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:51 am

If true about Susie telling him she is NOT in love with him at the FRC, WOW! Why agree to come back if you aren’t in love with him….. no idea
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:55 am

OOF...she tells him straight out that shes not in love with him... harsh laugh out loud.

Honestly, i think Clayton is a jerk for how he treats Gabby and Rachel more than anything. I mean he literallu begs both to stay then dumps them? They deserve so much better.

I hope RS is correct with his guess on Gabby being Ette, i like all 3 girls, but i think Gabby would provide the best season
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:57 am

Well Clayton will need to live under a rock if this is what goes down. To beg and lead on Rachel and Gabby more just to hurt them again is just bad on his end. No wonder his parents don’t seem to know what to think and argue with him in the previews.

Just going by social media of who is in LA and seen the episode it looks like Nick, Becca, Michelle, Clare, and maybe Kailyn and Peter are on the “expert panel” tonight.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:11 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Well Clayton will need to live under a rock if this is what goes down. To beg and lead on Rachel and Gabby more just to hurt them again is just bad on his end. No wonder his parents don’t seem to know what to think and argue with him in the previews.

Just going by social media of who is in LA and seen the episode it looks like Nick, Becca, Michelle, Clare, and maybe Kailyn and Peter are on the “expert panel” tonight.

Susie doesn’t look very well either if she agrees to come back only to tell him she isn’t in love with him! She could have told him that when they had their conversation.

I remember that post she put about not looking back (with the door in front of her!) I just knew that had to mean something. duh

Yeah, Susie will definitely have her fans and defenders but i think she's gonna end up with some backlash too...mostly because Gabby and Rachel end up getting hurt through no fault of their own. I'll give her a little bit of a pass because i think production definitely convinced her to stay, but yeah, it seems like shes gonna come off the worst of the 3 ladies based on spoilers. Lucky for her, people hate Clayton so much she may avoid a lot of backlash because of people being focused on him
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:18 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:If true about Susie telling him she is NOT in love with him at the FRC, WOW! Why agree to come back if you aren’t in love with him….. no idea
. And, why was him not telling the other women that he loved them so important to her?????
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:20 am

If this spoiler is accurate, my guess is production allowed Clayton to release Rachel & Gabby only once they secured Susie going forward. Susie may have been told she had to come back, but she would have the opportunity to tell Clayton she was not in love. Trust me, production knew what was happening every step of the way. Clayton was naive, messy & easily manipulated. But production has absolutely humiliated him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:25 am

2observe wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:If true about Susie telling him she is NOT in love with him at the FRC, WOW! Why agree to come back if you aren’t in love with him….. no idea
. And, why was him not telling the other women that he loved them so important to her?????

Because that was the turning point.  Up until then she may have thought...as many do in the bubble...that she was in love, but the fact that he told all of them he is is love and slept with the other 2 changed her mind.

I don't doubt that tptb did a number on her too. Please stay...he has let the others go. You are his only hope. He deserves you to be honest with him. Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2622943811

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:29 am

jojo47 wrote:If this spoiler is accurate, my guess is production allowed Clayton to release Rachel & Gabby only once they secured Susie going forward. Susie may have been told she had to come back, but she would have the opportunity to tell Clayton she was not in love. Trust me, production knew what was happening every step of the way. Clayton was naive, messy & easily manipulated. But production has absolutely humiliated him.
 Jojoo47 you nailed it Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2133010805 :claphands :claphands :claphands
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:38 am

Because the producers told her at the time that she could be the next Bachelorette? IF not, maybe some kind of payback...Don't want to be mean but I hope we'll get to see why....And why did Clayton thanked Jesse P for his help is what I want to know....That is no friend, just continuing Chris H. legacy... !  The only good news is that Gabby might be the next Bachelorette!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:41 am

Sprite wrote:
2observe wrote:

Because that was the turning point.  Up until then she may have thought...as many do in the bubble...that she was in love, but the fact that he told all of them he is is love and slept with the other 2 changed her mind.

I don't doubt that tptb did a number on her too. Please stay...he has let the others go. You are his only hope. He deserves you to be honest with him. Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2622943811

Stay for what? If she realized she was not in love with him at all, why go on to meet his parents and attend the FRC? laugh out loud I don’t get it. Guess I need to see this actually play out to really understand.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:55 am

‘The Bachelor’ Suspiciously Changed Its Finale Synopsis at the Last Minute, and There’s Key New Info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:56 am

“An exciting surprise announcement that no one will see coming” was added recently.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+23
Pattycake92
Billysmom
Fleurdesel
jojo47
2observe