SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
albean99 wrote:I listened to Dear Shandy and they were more on Clayton's side although think he handled things badly. It seemed like they had some of the same doubts about Susie as I do. Clayton could have made better decisions for sure. Unfortunately for him, I'm not sure that Susie would have stayed even if he didn't do what he did. It's an easy way out after the fact because there's no defense. I'm not defending how cold and accusing he was towards Susie, though.

I listened too and was surprised they leaned more towards Clayton without excusing his outburst. Sharleen had a lot to say about producer manipulation and how bad it can really be. She thought some of his outburst (especially while walking out of the villa) was really more directed at the producers. She felt both Susie and Clayton had been pressure to say ILU and, in Clayton’s case, they told him if he didn’t do more of that with all three women that they would all leave.

Sometimes I wonder why we all watch this when clearly the producers are sick people who cause much mental stress to contestants.  I have never been a huge Clayton fan but I. Is think he was just not the brightest bulb and naive. And it’s caused a lot of hurt.

I seem to recall in the past that Sharleen has also said that producers can't force you to do what you don't want to do. Perhaps Clayton truly had no clue, not having seen the show before. I'm at a loss as to how you could accept the lead role without viewing at least 2-3 previous seasons to get an idea of what you're in for.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:23 pm

luvstx wrote:

I listened too and was surprised they leaned more towards Clayton without excusing his outburst. Sharleen had a lot to say about producer manipulation and how bad it can really be. She thought some of his outburst (especially while walking out of the villa) was really more directed at the producers. She felt both Susie and Clayton had been pressure to say ILU and, in Clayton’s case, they told him if he didn’t do more of that with all three women that they would all leave.

Sometimes I wonder why we all watch this when clearly the producers are sick people who cause much mental stress to contestants.  I have never been a huge Clayton fan but I. Is think he was just not the brightest bulb and naive. And it’s caused a lot of hurt.

IIRC producers have played those games in the past. Colton with Cassie and I don't remember exactly but didn't they want Brad to choose someone else because they wanted Emily to be the ette? or If you want Molly you have to choose Melissa? re Jason.

I totally believe Clayton was too naïve to figure out the manipulation of TPTB.

Here's more shocking but not surprising accusations from former contestants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvstx wrote:

IIRC producers have played those games in the past. Colton with Cassie and I don't remember exactly but didn't they want Brad to choose someone else because they wanted Emily to be the ette? or If you want Molly you have to choose Melissa? re Jason.

I totally believe Clayton was too naïve to figure out the manipulation of TPTB.

Here's more shocking but not surprising accusations from former contestants.

I totally agree . Clayton was too naive ., they knew he would be easily manipulated and they took advantage . They got into Suzie's head too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I just took the time to listen to Clayton on Kaitlyn’s podcast. My thoughts:

There’s no way he’s with any of the three women at this point. He’s so down, negative, sad. Doesn’t sound like a man who went through hell but is now happy with a relationship.

He says that if he had a chance to do it over, he would have wanted to have Susie’s FD first and then would have slept with no one else given her feelings. Who would say that if he were with Gabby or Rachel?? Clearly Susie was his F1

He says that no one on SM has gotten the ending right. Sounds right to me.

He says that we will see how it all ends by the end of Tuesday night. That says to me that there’s no happy couple or no one returning to take him back if he already knows the ending.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the recap.

The only thing with no one has gotten the ending right, is so many have stated he is single. I think we need a NO Discussion thread for theories on what happened!

I wonder if he realizes Susie was never going to be the first FD jmo's.

OTOH he was so adamant that having sex in the FD was important to him to see how compatible they were. So I guess that's out the window now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:29 pm

There was a post on his story on Friday that said he was doing a lot of online reading and that 1 person had it right
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought the finale was live. Didn't they say "2 night live finale"? How could Nick have watched it in advance? I'm confused.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he just means he watched everything that happened in Iceland. The panel with BN people watching and discussing the finale and the ATFR is the only part that should be live.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+23
Pattycake92
Billysmom
Fleurdesel
jojo47
2observe