SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:15 pm

I didn't listen to the podcast either but I thought the content of the article was true from what I've seen over the years. They harp on the previous season over and over.

I looked at some of the IG comments, and there's a lot about sticking up for Katie.
People have a choice, don't listen if they don't like them. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:02 pm

It does happen most seasons, but that doesn’t mean that it should. Also, they went so far that even Gabby and Rachel seemed embarrassed.
My first and biggest issue with the podcast is that they saw Clayton and Susie joking about it as “Clayton is doing great, he is over it”. No, he is not, that is clearly a coping mechanism. He JUST went online to talk about his mental health issues caused by cyber bullying.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3w5cIFzR4

The second thing is how ridiculously defensive they got by Katie’s tweets. She simply wrote:
- I’m actually not ok with the Clayton slander at all… disappointing
- So much for protecting your lead and their mental health.
https://twitter.com/katiethurston/status/1546654935927861248

This made them say that she was “projecting”, and that she should stay out of it since she is irrelevant. Apparently you are only allowed to have an opinion if you are on an official podcast.
They went on to talk for a long time about the ongoing feud between Katie and Nick. That one is a mess that I don’t fully understand, but IMO Nick’s behavior on his podcast has been absolutely pathetic (and he is getting a lot of heat for it). Obviously the Clickbait crew supported Nick, but basically got all the facts wrong, which is what a lot of the angry comments are about.
I’m no fan of Katie (used to be), but these attacks from the sad crowd that suck up to producers are just ridiculous.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:44 pm

I've never listened to the Clickbait podcast and likely never will. Same goes for Vile Nick's podcast.

Gabby & Rachel did seem embarrassed / annoyed by the continued Clayton bashing, IMO. I actually found myself worried about how it was affecting the mental health of a man I only "know" by watching a silly reality tv show.

Clayton refers to the "pile on effect" of cyber bullying. Certainly describes the actions of some Bachelor Nation folks IMO. Wishing Clayton & Susie all the best!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:20 pm

@blueblues thanks for all that. I had no idea.

@FLChica That was my first thought too while I was watching, Clayton's mental health with the repeated jokes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

@FLChica I used to listen to Nick's podcast as well as ClickBait and the one with Bryan and Mike now I don't listen to either. I only listen to Reality Steve; Kaitlyn Bristowe's and Happy Hour one.

Very happy for Clayton and Susie that they are together and are happy

emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:43 pm

Clayton went on a podcast (Not Skinny But Not Fat). that he and Susie will be doing a long distance relationship soon -- they are moving from Virginia Beach with Clayton going to Scottsdale, Arizona and Susie to Los Angeles.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:18 pm

Why is Susie going to Los Angeles?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:14 pm

I hate posting this as I don't recall the reference as that is against the rules! The source was some bachelor IG and here's what was reported:

Clayton and Susie had announced they were relocating to Phoenix. They've been unable to find a home to purchase. So Clayton is moving into his brother's townhome while he looks for a place to buy. Susie is going to living at a friend's home in the LA area (the IG gave the impression that it was a sublease). Susie has some things she is working on and they anticipate this being a short-term situation.
Their plans are to reunite and live in the Phoenix area together. Take it with a grain of salt or believe it - it's up to you.

I'm always hopeful - these two have come through quite a bit together and put a lot of work into their relationship. It would be sad to see it not survive another hurdle of their own choosing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:59 pm

@Norcalgal Thanks for the info.

We already knew awhile ago he was going to move into his brother's townhome to take over his lease iirc. Even his mother posted it.

That's why I was confused why Susie was moving to L.A.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:32 am

She's giving up her/their apartment in Virginia Beach? I didnt see any of that on her social media, did I miss it? no idea tia
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:25 am

suzq wrote:Clayton went on a podcast (Not Skinny But Not Fat). that he and Susie will be doing a long distance relationship soon -- they are moving from Virginia Beach with Clayton going to Scottsdale, Arizona and Susie to Los Angeles.
I listened to it for context and to hear the tone. I think they are fine, at least for now.
However, whenever Clayton does interviews, maybe he should bring his PR team, a.k.a. Susie. laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:15 pm

Clayton and Susie have broken up. They have a joint IG post up if someone would like to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+21
Amethyst
butterflylove
mbl
emiusacska
Minney