SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:47 pm

I have only watched the vids from the People link (thanks, y’all, for posting all of these interviews!).

What floors me is that this seems like a completely different Clayton than what I saw on the show. Where the heck was this version of him all season? I found him pretty boring on the show but In the interview he has more personality. Who knows, maybe it was all just too much for him to handle during filming no idea

They both seem happy. Good to see they’re going at their own pace and it’s kind of nice to see him move to her!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:56 pm

Fun video of them over the past few months .. they are good together 🥰

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbLe85mF7OP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:59 pm

Thanks for all the updates media/ SM everyone! yes

In the vid in the People article, Susie said she had to leave in that moment, it was the right thing to do, but the best part of this for her is is she took a step back to figure out what happened, and when she reached out to him, it was on their terms. There was no pressure because she accepted the final rose, although she was terrified that she was ruining the show by leaving it was on their terms.

She is very well spoken. I think Clayton is still feeling the effects of the hate he's received and that's why he was so sad all the time. Plus there's no way TPTB would let him say in interviews he's found love with the ending he had.

I'm going to enjoy following them because like him or not, I did not enjoy seeing so many people so hurt last night and all I want is a happy ending, and that was a great ending for me.

Also in that interview, they aren't rushing anything. IMO they are handling it outside the bubble in a real world and hopefully it works out for the long run.

I had read something a few weeks ago, can't recall exactly where Susie said she picks up extra shifts at a restaurant, which made me realize she's got her head on straight.

I don't want to forget to mention, there were a few posters, all I can remember is @Agent99, I'm sorry to the others, but I know there were others, when we were sleuthing mentioned who ever is taking the professional looking pictures must be Susie! yes

Sometimes it's right in front of our faces!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Sorry for the double post. So this is what they've been up too the last four months!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLe85mF7OP/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. So this is what they've been up too the last four months!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLe85mF7OP/

YEP! But No SHV’s right? Rolling Eyes
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:38 pm

Their visits to each other may not have been sanctioned by the Fleismeister crew .. but on their own .. thus they and especially RS wouldn’t have had access to what they were up to .. I suspect they were on the very down LO .. at least for awhile
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:05 pm

@Jeepers Sorry I didn't see your post that you already linked the IG.

She mentioned in one of the vids they talked for 5 hours the first time, hours into the late hours the other times, and faced timed a lot iirc? but didn't say anything further. The picture with the white background that was sleuthed by a reddit poster iirc was tagged California. I'm wondering if that's where SHV's took place.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 pm

I am sure the TPTB were happy to have them reconcile -- they could still get the first time rejection of a Bachelor at the FRC and a potential happy ending at the ATFR. I am sure they were all for it, so let them do whatever they wanted to have that happen. I am sure that they were wanting an engagement at the ATFR, but glad Susie and Clayton are taking their relationship at their own pace.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:44 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:12 pm

In the second vid (Access) at 1:05 Susie says after talking for two weeks they decided to "meet back up with the show's permission, they helped us out with that to keep it a secret" aka SHV's!! yes  

At 3:10 he talks about Gabby and Rachel being the ette. He goes on and imo says a very sincere and genuine statement. I can see the hurt he feels for his actions all along, and especially in those comments.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:19 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/the-real-story-with-clayton-echard-94247869/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+21
Amethyst
butterflylove
mbl
emiusacska
Minney