SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:28 am

Facebook cast reveal! This must mean filming is set for this weekend. Perhaps the 26th?
https://www.facebook.com/17342227845/posts/10161967713167846/

Opal

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am

@Opal handwave Nice to see you! Thanks for the info!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:48 pm

@GuardianAngel You're welcome!
As an old time viewer I think it would be a nice throwback if Gabby & Rachel get the same opportunity Byron and Jay got on episode 1 of the Bachelor season 6. If you remember that season had no limo entrances. Instead the men, who were in the control room, secretly watched the woman move in to the house as they formed their first impressions. They then joined the cocktail party and were formally introduced to the cast. It was all done in 1 night and could save production a day of filming on what could be a two nighter like season 15. Who knows? Just a cute idea that eliminates any awkwardness on men gravitating to one woman more than the other during limo exits which have been same old same old.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:19 pm

I drove by the mansion this afternoon.  There was activity going on.
Two white vans which looked to me like "limo-vans" for lack of a better word drove in as I was scouting it out.  It wouldn't be the guys since they come after dark and in regular limos.  It could have been producers or some such.  Inside the gates, but still outdoors, the white tents I saw going up a week or so ago were fully up and a lot of people too/fro busy in and around the area.  If the Meet and Greet is not tonight, I would say it's soonish.  The weather has been gorgeous and would be great for a night time shoot.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 pm

rs correcting the first night date twice already is boding well for him this season laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:29 pm

@pavalygurl thanks so much for the info and scouting out the place. 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695

Appreciate the time you took to drive out there and report back. :detective

@ariwolf I wonder if everything comes in three's. Smiley Seems to me filming has started many times on a Friday night. I could be wrong and did not go to archives to check it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:22 pm

@pavalygurl Love these first person accounts! So what are you doing on Saturday night? Could you have a flat right by the gate and report back to us! 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:55 am

An updated schedule for right now. I will post more when we know more:

FILMING SCHEDULE -
BACHELORETTE 19-----Gabby and Rachel
AIRING DATE: May 13/2019

from bachette 15 and 11 filming schedules regarding Kaitlyn's season as the last one there were two ettes
night one: guys chose who they wanted as Ette, then night 2, Kaitlyn came in for the first actual RC and chose the 19 men to keep

CORBIN, KOY - BOTH ELIM BEFORE NIGHT 1

Episode 1 – Los Angeles, CA (30 to 22)=====( ALEC, AVEN, BRANDON, CHRIS, COLIN, ERICH, ETHAN, HAYDEN, JAKE, JAMES, JASON, JOEY, JOHN, JOHNNY, JORDAN H., JORDAN V., JUSTIN B., JUSTIN Y., KIRK, LOGAN, MARIO, MATT, MICHAEL, NATE, NICK, QUINCEY, ROBY, RYAN, SPENCER, TERMAYNE, TINO, TYLER, ZACH )-----
3/26: Meet & Greet
3/27: move into mansion
ELIMINATED:

Episode 2 – LA 22-19 =====( ALEC, AVEN, BRANDON, CHRIS, COLIN, CORBIN, ERICH, ETHAN, HAYDEN, JAKE, JAMES, JASON, JOEY, JOHN, JOHNNY, JORDAN H., JORDAN V., JUSTIN B., JUSTIN Y., KIRK, KOY, LOGAN, MARIO, MATT, MICHAEL, NATE, NICK, QUINCEY, ROBY, RYAN, SPENCER, TERMAYNE, TINO, TYLER, ZACH )
3/28: Group Date:
3/29: 1-on-1 Date:
3/30: Group Date:
3/31: 2nd Rose Ceremony:
ELIMINATED:

Episode 3 – 19-15 ( )
4/1: Group Date:
4/2: 1-on-1 Date:
4/3: Group Date:
4/4: 3rd Rose Ceremony;
ELIMINATED:

TRAVEL -

Episode 4 – first stop: PARIS 15 TO 12 ( )
4/5-6: travel/'B' roll filming
4/7 1 on 1 Date:
4/8: Group Date:
4/9: 1 on 1 Date:
4/10: 4th Rose Ceremony;
ELIMINATED:

4/10-11: Travel

Episode 5 – - 12 TO 9 ( )
4/3: 1-on-1 Date:
4/4: Group Date:
4/5: 1-on-1 Date:
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony
ELIMINATED: DEVIN, GRANT, KEVIN

4/7-8============= TRAVEL

Episode 6 – 9 TO 6 ( )
4/8: B-Roll filming
4/9: 1-on-1 Date:
4/10: Group Date:
4/11: 1-on-1 Date:
4/12: 6th Rose Ceremony:
ELIMINATED:

4/13: Travel

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:53 pm

Any updates on filming? It would help us figure out how the season with two leads will be handled if we saw two separate one on ones this week. No sightings on SM?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:55 pm

I just read RS' column.  He says he thinks there was a group date Mon which was likely indoors as we had a big rain storm here.  Tues and Weds Rachel and Gabby each had 1:1 dates.  He doesn't know yet with which guys.  RC is tonight.

Epi 2 and 3 will be in LA area.  There will be one GD and Rachel and Gabby each get a 1:1 each episode.  

He says the cruise ship thing is on.  They will go to port in England and have episodes in La Harve, Bruges Belgium and Amsterdam.   Then after these episodes, a total of 6, they will go to hometowns.   He says he thinks they will have 3-4 each and have a split crew for filming.

I'm not a fan of cruises, and so I am biased that they can only go places where a cruise ship can dock.  He says they are staying on the ship vs hotel in each locale.  So, we won't have Paris I guess.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:41 pm

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Le+Havre,+France/@50.4530471,0.587641,7.13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e02f2395218b7d:0x5bc1867aaf33af12!8m2!3d49.49437!4d0.107929
Le Havre to Paris is not that far if you see the map
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Sprite
barbell
Jeepers
albean99
emiusacska
luvstx
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Opal
ariwolf
suzq