SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:37 pm

Good morning I just refreshed and they are still docked in Zeebrugge. Don't know how long they will be there; next destination should be Amsterdam
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:01 pm

I looked up the schedule for the Valiant Lady, and this cruise appears to have been booked between regularly scheduled cruises for the ship. The previous four-day cruise was from England to Belgium in early April, and the next one is the same for April 29th. So it appears that the show did get its own cruise. The costs may possibly be comparable to renting out a resort for however long, and I'm sure that Virgin Voyages sees this as a good promotional opportunity as well.

Reviews for the ship are generally positive, highlighting the food, drinks, and entertainment. The only real complaint that I came across is that the two onboard pools are very small. Some of the onboard entertainments seem very amenable to either group or individual dates for the show, and I'm sure the producers will come up with their own ideas as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 pm

@amethyst how did you find the schedule; the good thing is that from Amsterdam there are direct flights to US. So I think they wont travel back to Portsmouth
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:11 pm

If they are keeping the same schedule as usual, they should be on the last date in week 5 today (should be setting up for the night portion right now I think). So the could leave for Amsterdam anytime between tonight or the next two days considering the rose ceremony and and off/travel day. The blogger I found also said the plan was France, than Belgium and than Amsterdam in her earlier videos and the cruise spending about a week in all those locations. I think the show found her and put a stop to her vlogs while they are on the ship. She said she was going to post something yesterday and it didn’t end up happening. They probably stopped her because she would film in her shop and in the dining hall and they probably didn’t want her getting any glimpse of any contestants. I hadn’t spotted any but who knows.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:26 pm

emiusacska wrote:@amethyst how did you find the schedule; the good thing is that from Amsterdam there are direct flights to US.  So I think they wont travel back to Portsmouth

If you scroll all the way down, you can see the cruise schedule starting in May. April was up until a day or two ago -- that's how I saw it. All the ship had booked was the 4-day early April cruise and the late April one starting on the 29th, I believe. They are both meant to be long-weekend cruises from England. It looks like they wound those England-to-Belgium cruises up for the season and will be headed to the Mediterranean soon, followed by the Caribbean this fall.

Valiant Lady Cruise Schedule
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:59 pm

While I'm not a cruise person, it will be fun to watch the episodes that are filmed during that portion of the season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:01 pm

I read two tidbits on Reddit...Mods please delete if not ok

They theorized that the ship may have been in Belgium longer than expected due to the port strike at Le Harve.  They also thought the ship did not stay in port each day either to have better scenery for "cruise" filming or to avoid paying a day's port charges.

They also have a list of guys they think are still there which I'll post in the appropriate place.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:52 pm

@Amethyst The Valiant Lady is available to book starting on 4/24.

Lady Valiant

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:22 am

mbl wrote:@Amethyst The Valiant Lady is available to book starting on 4/24.

Lady Valiant

That would make sense with the filming schedule we have right now as I see it that they'd be leaving for the states somewhere between Apr 19-22

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:09 am

pavalygurl wrote:I read two tidbits on Reddit...Mods please delete if not ok

They theorized that the ship may have been in Belgium longer than expected due to the port strike at Le Harve.  They also thought the ship did not stay in port each day either to have better scenery for "cruise" filming or to avoid paying a day's port charges.

They also have a list of guys they think are still there which I'll post in the appropriate place.

I don't know about the port charges, but the fuel cost is insane. The cost of fuel for 8 hours out on a ship of that size would (IMO) be at least $30K.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:18 am

Lady Valiant

Good catch! So the Valiant Lady has to leave Belgium by the 22nd, or no later than the morning of the 23rd, in order to reposition to Amsterdam for its next public cruise. But given that Bach production appears to be moving to Amsterdam, the ship will probably leave ASAP. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

Cruise Mapper
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:26 am

Amethyst wrote:

Lady Valiant

Good catch! So the Valiant Lady has to leave Belgium by the 22nd, or no later than the morning of the 23rd, in order to reposition to Amsterdam for its next public cruise. But given that Bach production appears to be moving to Amsterdam, the ship will probably leave ASAP. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

Cruise Mapper
IMO, they are likely heading to Amsterdam very shortly as that is the last stop for the cruise for the Bette so thinking that since the 15th was the RC, they will be moving soon.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Sprite
barbell
Jeepers
albean99
emiusacska
luvstx
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Opal
ariwolf
suzq