SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:18 pm

We like cruises and you can get away from the port towns in excursions or car rentals, @pavalygurl. I wouldn't write off Paris when they're in Le Havre because it's an option on cruises and the show could get a helicopter to take them on a date there.

We're actually on a cruise this spring that goes to Amsterdam, Bruges, and Le Havre at the end of our upcoming cruise this spring so will be fun to see what they do. danceround

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:43 pm

@albean99  Thanks for the info.  I just had this image of them sitting around on the ship for a few weeks.  I'd get claustrophobic, but if they can all (even the guys when not on a date) go out for a bit of time and just return to sleep there, I guess that would work.

As to your upcoming itinerary, wow!  Since the shows won't air until later in the summer, you'll have a first hand knowledge of what's there.  I am looking forward to the season.  I always like the Bachelorette better and some of the guys seem to be potentially good matches for them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:47 pm

Who ever is not on a date will be sitting around on the ship .. no different than at the mansion .. they don get to go gallivanting around .. but I am sure there are amenities in board that they can take advantage of
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:00 pm

I think they do sometimes get days out for a short period of time when traveling.   I've been to Amsterdam, and Brussels and Paris, Lyon but not to Bruges or LeHavre so that will be interesting.  I loved traveling by train through Europe.  We had passes and could get off/on wherever/whenever so I guess that what I was comparing it to.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:41 pm

In case anyone is interested, here is the information on what’s onboard the ship. https://www.virginvoyages.com/ship They will be on the Valiant Lady, but it’s pretty much identical to the Scarlet Lady here. Plenty of places to eat, drink and hang out for both the cast and crew, even a tattoo parlor. I would imagine only select venues would be open to them, but who knows. From the port of Le Havre, Paris is a definite option, as is Bordeaux and several beautiful vineyard areas.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:33 am

@pavalygurl We could be travel buddies as we like to travel the same way. I found being in Hawaii claustrophobic after 4 days and can only imagine being on cruise ship! I would like to take one up the Inland Passage to see Alaska however. I might even consider one sightseeing the fiords in Norway with the goal to get to the northern-most city there.

I have met the most interesting people on trains. When I was in my 20s, I had a compartment mate who was an older Swiss man. He had been hiking and was sketching what he had seen that day. I asked him if he was an artist, as he was quite good, and he said "no, I was a cartographer during WWII and hiked all through Switzerland and had to document places where either side could slip into Switzerland." We talked a lot about the war and how it was from his side and from the stories my parents and grandparents shared. I have never forgotten him and it was a lesson to listen and learn from someone who doesn't think like you do.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:34 pm

@Norcalgal I still love trains.  For awhile here in LA I took the train to work each day from the valley to downtown.  I worked in the building above the train station.  Lots of history there, the Oscars were held there last time.  Lots of people from all over, and I like to people watch and listen in as well as talk with folks from all over.  I saw the "current" Orient Express which was housed there for a bit.  When I was in my early 20s, one of my cousins and my former college room mate and I got Eurorail passes.  I was still in grad school while working and the price was ridiculously low for students.  It was still my favorite trip.  We slept overnight one night, met so many people and literally would just jump off if there was a place we wanted to explore more...then take the next train to our original destination. 

I'd love to see the show do some train travel.  I remember Reid on Jillian's season being on the train, but I don't remember where this was.

PS I worked with a guy who was born and raised in Hawaii.  He moved to the midwest for college and ended up staying there.  He said as beautiful as it was, he often got "island fever", hence the need to be in the middle of somewhere more spread out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Norcalgal I still love trains.  For awhile here in LA I took the train to work each day from the valley to downtown.  I worked in the building above the train station.  Lots of history there, the Oscars were held there last time.  Lots of people from all over, and I like to people watch and listen in as well as talk with folks from all over.  I saw the "current" Orient Express which was housed there for a bit.  When I was in my early 20s, one of my cousins and my former college room mate and I got Eurorail passes.  I was still in grad school while working and the price was ridiculously low for students.  It was still my favorite trip.  We slept overnight one night, met so many people and literally would just jump off if there was a place we wanted to explore more...then take the next train to our original destination. 

I'd love to see the show do some train travel.  I remember Reid on Jillian's season being on the train, but I don't remember where this was.

PS I worked with a guy who was born and raised in Hawaii.  He moved to the midwest for college and ended up staying there.  He said as beautiful as it was, he often got "island fever", hence the need to be in the middle of somewhere more spread out.

They took the train from Vancouver to the Canadian Rockies. She eliminated some poor guy on the side of the railroad tracks in the middle of nowhere. I vaguely remember Jake Pavelka on that train….was he on Jillian’s season
N?!? Dating myself!! But Reid is still my all time favorite contestant!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:13 pm

@luvstxThanks for the memory jog.  It was the Canadian Rockies, so beautiful.  IDR the guy who was left either.  Reid is also my favorite former contestant.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:06 pm

@pavalygurl When I was in my 20s and using a Eurorail pass around Europe, my friend and I shared a sleeping cabin with 2 Japanese guys. We took an overnighter from Paris to Zurich. When crossing the border, the French would wake everyone up to process their custom forms. The poor Japanese men did not have a French dictionary - they had a Japanese-English dictionary with pictures. I had to use that dictionary and then refer to my French-English dictionary to help them fill out their forms. I remember bad breath, crooked teeth and their nice 35 mm Japanese cameras. The customs agent wanted them to claim as purchased in France. That was a good 5 minute argument in 3 languages!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:19 pm

@Norcalgal LOL Thank goodness now we have Google translate. Not perfect, but much better.

I love train travel. My friend and I are just starting to plan our next adventure...Rhine Valley and Germany...and are looking to use their great train service for getting around the country. Can't wait.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:14 pm

@Sprite Enjoy!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Sprite
barbell
Jeepers
albean99
emiusacska
luvstx
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Opal
ariwolf
suzq