SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:36 pm

After watching Rachel & Tino in the First Episode and then he was basically invisible in the Second Episode -
it was great to see this photo - "Thank you" Southerngirlatheart!! I really feel in my gut that Tino will be
her Chris Siegfried from Desiree's season - Knight in shining armor that was "always" there for her - throughout
all the craziness. Loved the podcast (posted on his contestant page) - he sounds SO into Rachel and almost screams - "I am in love" - IMHO. Also - love the Mom post - sounds like a real gentleman!!!

https://www.dgepress.com/storage/uploads/F5/25/F525F100-6887-54EC-A5E5-F03DAFC1D4C6/162853_2236.jpg

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm

Rachel posted this, she also posted a video of a hot tub water. Her parents backyard seems to have a lot of green/plant life when she showed it before. So what you guys think shv or not?

https://www.instagram.com/pilot.rachel/?hl=en

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 074bcc10

As for her f2 Tino was seen Wednesday but not yesterday or so far today. Zach posted his family’s dog Wednesday but that maybe a photograph, not sure. Saw his best friend post from Huntington Beach yesterday. Not sure if it’s related to anything to Zach just interesting that his friend posted there as well.

As for Gabby she posted about buying ice cream yesterday. Erich posted a story and tagged it Newark, NJ he was dressed rather warmly for 83 degree weather. Could of just got back from Maine or leaving it, not sure. Dit Erich just posted again with some family I think he just got bach to NJ, jmo. And ofcourse Jason is still private.

Also if Gabby already had an shv this week it could of been between (late Saturday) Sunday to Tuesday(early Wednesday) those where the days she didn’t post her dog like last Friday/ Saturday. Although Monday she did post her lunch. She also followed a bunch of the women from Clayton’s season Saturday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:03 pm

More from her IG story. Yes @smg2587 lots of foliage and blue skies.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu939

This stood out to me. If she was with her friend Nate, his answer to what is everyone reading right now, would not be the airbus manual. Maybe someone who never flew with her before?

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu938

I'm looking for a match for that airport.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:07 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 34627010. https://instagram.com/pilot.rachel?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
R all Rachel’s stories meant to be today? She has red nail polish on whilst holding pad but flying looks to have natural nails.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:More from her IG story. Yes @smg2587 lots of foliage and blue skies.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu939

This stood out to me. If she was with her friend Nate, his answer to what is everyone reading right now, would not be the airbus manual. Maybe someone who never flew with her before?

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu938

I'm looking for a match for that airport.

Isn’t her friend Nate in training to become a commercial pilot for an airline .. thus the reason for his moving .. if so he would be studying plane manuals
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:11 am

Gabby posted from what I believe is LA because I saw that Thursday was her friend Liz’s birthday and she shown that backyard before. I

Her sm has been showing her jumping back and forth from Denver and LA but not sure where she has been the whole week. After the press tour she seemed to went to Denver and at least stayed till Saturday. Than Monday her show tweets seemed to be with the shows west coast airing, but Wednesday she posted pictures of her Grandfather and Thursday posted some ice cream in a cart but seemed to be focusing on the brand was coming to Boulder soon, so the ice cream pic may not of been live. Her video IG stories tend to be live but her when she post photos sometimes they aren’t posted for couple days like when she posted about seeing her sister. Since she jumps back and forth so much maybe hard to read when she’s or if she has shvs or not. Also if Erich is f1 they might be holding off on them right now so Erich can deal with the things he needs to with his father’s passing (just a thought). All this to say I pretty confused about shvs,

Also if Rachel is on one right now this is the most I seen her post during a day, story wise.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:15 pm

I bet that TPTB are rejoicing and dancing the boogie woogie that for 2 seasons in a row their audience .. so far .. have been stumped about the ending and outcome and that RS .. a thorn in their side for years .. is not in a position to spoil this season .. tho it’s still early

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:12 pm

^^ 100% I just wish the cast posted more on IG for sleuthing laugh out loud!! I feel like I am leaning Zach for Rachel based on the timing of his LA visits coinciding with Rachel. Also Tino liking the bikini shots doesn’t scream F1 to me.

For Gabby, I am not convinced it’s Erich. Little more stumped on her. The episode 1 edit was weird for Erich as F1, he didn’t get a full limo entrance and there are a lot of crying shots later in the season. His post episode picture of night 1 also made me scratch my head as I would think a F1 would have seen a screener ahead of time. Also I really don’t think he has left the east coast in a while. And one of the last presumed SHV in June he was tagged in a friends photo the Saturday morning, not in the photo though. At the same time there is only one Mexico shot in the promos of Jason vs many for Erich, and of course the multiple Jason rumours that indicate he would be more likely F2. I am just torn on these two……
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:55 pm

I know what you mean and do wonder about the Jason rumor a lot. Tho his actions still surprise me as F2 or as F1

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:35 pm

I was more confident last month about f1s but now I am pretty confused about both endings.

With Rachel while Tino’s likes and some other stuff make me question him being f1, I still think Zach’s Spotify activity May 11 and other than the Jesse talk we don’t see him in Mexico scene for him make me question him being f1. Also that date showing footage of his life to Rachel kind of screams bachelor edit to me. How much guys did production do that for, my guess not many, maybe 1 or 2 other but I feel like this look into his life stuff is for someone they want as next lead to prep the audience for. Of course who they want as next lead can end up as f1 but this whole date from the synopsis screams the favorite for next lead to me. The schedule also doesn’t the seem to fit ending before May 12th. Jessie himself didn’t fly down to Mexico until May2 which was probably a day later than everyone else. Even with an actual fsd May 2 and no brill/off day and with no Jessie I still don’t know see how filming could end on the 11th. Plus both are quiet enough the same times as Rachel to make you think it could be shv. Like the past two days.

With Gabby, you got the Jason rumors that I still question, him being private in my opinion can be taken as f1/f2, and besides that pool shot no sign in Mexico. Add to that him being private we can’t cross him off as not having shvs or not. With Erich that episode 1 reaction, her crying multiple times in the preview, and a few other things including his edit just make me a lot least confident than I was a month ago,

Whatever production is doing now is working since we are confused. I am so impatient and nosy so I real want some part of the endings to come out soon.

Zach just added a Rose emoji to his bio. That’s usually not a good sign for f1. But Tino posting and deleted a sadist quote about it’s about standing in the rain with someone you love. These people are confusing.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:59 pm

^^ yes you are right on the Spotify thing which is weird because if he is F2 or even just F3, in the past F3 get their phones all at the same time. Do we know when Aven flew home or was active? Just weird that this season we have two presumed F2 with SM activity before the proposed final RC date, on May 11 and 12. I do think the final RC was earlier than anticipated and I believe Gabby only took two to Mexico and three to HTs.

So yea you are right torn on both endings.

The other things to consider, Zach gets two 1-on-1s, which makes me think he was in the F1 position, kind of annoying they wasted Gabby’s on Nate when previews suggest she knew she was sending him home.

From Gabby’s perspective Jason gets the special Paris date with the prime Eiffel Tower shot, even over Rachel and Tino. Which I feel like TPTB would give that shot to the more favourite couple IMO. Albeit Erich gets the family date next episode. Also they are sprinkling in little Jason tidbits like the Gabby saying “he’s my type”, full limo entrance and then the Rachel convo this week which will be largely contrasted to the other guys this coming Monday. At this point I really don’t think Jason leaves on his own and if he did I don’t think it’s a Brooks or Greg situation, there is literally nothing in the previews that indicate that. Not even one Jason shot covering his eyes, just seems like something they would put out there. Except every crying shot is with Erich with the exception of the orange shirt one which we don’t know what it relates to.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:17 pm

@sbolduc Aven was said to be flying home May 13th.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG