SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:39 pm

mbl wrote:Previously I thought that Jason wasn’t shown in the previews because it would reveal that Nate didn’t make it to F3 and after Monday, when the preview cut off his head in the Mexico pool (laugh out loud), that it would reveal that no one was cut at hometown before we could have a hometown ceremony.  With Jason revealing that he can’t see himself getting engaged on the show in his talk with his mom, 2 other reasons for the lack of Jason footage in Mexico could be (i) anyone who tells the lead they don’t want to get engaged, usually leaves, so they continue to feature Johnny and Erich to support that standard trope, and (ii) it may be that Jason telling Gabby that he doesn’t feel he can get engaged after so little time is something Gabby is comfortable with, so there is no tense discussion to feature in the promo. I guess we also don’t know if Gabby and Jason talked about this or shared their feelings about each other after they left his family, because we didn’t see that wrap up that usually occurs on a HTD with the couple, she just got in the car and told him she’d miss him.  

Gabby has expressed wanting to get engaged, for sure, but something about her seems more scared of getting engaged than, say, Rachel.  I could see her feeling that she and her partner will make the decision that’s right for them.  

All IMO

i) Both Jason and Johnny said they were not ready to get engaged. They already hinted at Johnny leaving, so no need to hide Jason if he stays.
ii) Even if there are no tense moments between Jason and Gabby, they could still show something of him, like them sitting at a table at night or something.

Like I've said before, if there had been any sharing of feelings between Jason and Gabby at his HT, they would have shown it to create suspense and drama. Gabby saying she was falling in love with them to 2 guys would have been drama gold after last season. Plus there would be the suspense of Jason falling in love with Gabby but maybe not being ready to propose. Right now, we don't even know what Jason feels for Gabby so him not being ready to propose isn't really dramatic. It just makes us feel bad for Gabby that 2 of her guys don't really seem to want her enough to propose. IMO

Last edited by patri1610 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:46 pm

I think Gabby may have an Ali type of ending… Frank sent himself home (Johnny) .. she sent Chris home (Jason) .. Roberto was her last standing at the FRC .. tho it may not be as simple this time

I just keep going back to her word “indecisive “ .. Erich is anything but indecisive
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think Gabby may have an Ali type of ending… Frank sent himself home (Johnny) .. she sent Chris home (Jason) .. Roberto was her last standing at the FRC .. tho it may not be as simple this time

I just keep going back to her word “indecisive “ .. Erich is anything but indecisive

What did she say that about?

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:18 pm

@patri1610 I thought that the way the show edited it, there was more of a possibility of Johnny being open to engagement than Jason, based on Johnny’s talk with his dad. I’m not saying that it’s true  (although he did get engaged 6 weeks later to someone else, so maybe it is?) I’m just saying that Jason seemed pretty firm and his mom was crying, while Johnny’s conversation was edited to appear more hopeful.  

I thought about them of course being able to find an ambiguous moment in Mexico and spin it into something dramatic, but the fact that they don’t show Jason’s full head in the pool in Monday’s preview means that they have committed for whatever reason to not wanting to reveal that he’s there.  Maybe they wanted to preserve the idea that he discusses his thoughts on engagement at the HTD RC and then she sends him home.  I can’t dismiss these plausible reasons for Jason not being shown in the previews.  

I don’t think they want to throw Gabby under the bus, they haven’t all season.  If viewers saw her tell Jason she was falling in love with him and then she went to a dying man’s home and told Erich that she was falling in love with him, viewers would come away with negative feelings towards her IMO. That’s a reason why they might have only shown her ITM about falling in love with Jason and focused on pushing her love story with Erich further along this episode. Given his earlier edit, I’m glad that this episode was smooth for Erich, I’m glad the show did the right thing (for once).  They don’t need the drama of a loved lead telling 2 men she’s falling in love with them, given they seem to have plenty of other drama coming up from the previews.

Just want to mention that in the Glamour interview, Gabby said that at the beginning of the season she had a lot of anxiety and was very worried about how things would play out, and it made me wonder if she was a little worried, if it turns out that Jason is F1, how viewers would feel about her not choosing Erich given the heartbreaking family situation that he left to go on the show.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:22 pm

patri1610 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think Gabby may have an Ali type of ending… Frank sent himself home (Johnny) .. she sent Chris home (Jason) .. Roberto was her last standing at the FRC .. tho it may not be as simple this time

It’s the one thing she can’t stand in a guy
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:28 pm

LOL, the show can totally make Gabby look bad. How do you think she will look after that emotional HTD with Erich, telling him she was falling in love with him and that she loved his family, if in a couple of weeks she dumps him and picks the guy who can't propose and hasn't even expressed his feelings yet? They have to start showing the love story at some point.

And if Jason is F1, has the show hid a F1 that much before, and not just in the promos? Jason was basically non existent in E2, E3 and E5, and he's one of the contestant with the less screen time this season.

The Glamour interview was done after the MTA, when Jason and Nate were the favorites and everyone thought Erich was suss.

IMO

Last edited by patri1610 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:
patri1610 wrote:

One more think pointing to Erich.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Jeepers wrote:
patri1610 wrote:

I agree that Erich comes across as decisive. I’m curious about Jason. On his 1:1 he told Gabby at dinner that one of the things he’s learned thru therapy is to be able to say what he wants (my paraphrase). We’ve seen this because he’s said a couple of times he’s felt like leaving but wanting to pursue Gabby kept him on the show. Will he end up flaking on her by the end or will he simply state he’s not in love with her yet?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:40 pm

@patri1610 I think the interview was done earlier this week. They did do media at hometowns but they also did press this week.  

Let me ask you, have you been able to pin down SHVs for Erich and Gabby?  One of the longtime members of this forum, who has a lot of experience tracking SHVs in previous seasons and has been tracking them this season, hasn’t been able to pin them down for Gabby and Erich.  Because Jason was private for a long time and spent more time in California in July and early August I believe, it’s thought that possible SHVs more easily line up with Jason than Erich.  If you have confirmed SHVs for Gabby and Erich it would be great to hear about.

ETA: As I said in my earlier comment I think Gabby’s response about her anxiety in watching everything play out very well could be that she chose Jason over Erich. The show did the right thing by letting Erich’s HTD be the centerpiece of Gabby’s 3 men. They didn’t need to show her telling 2 men she loved them during this poignant episode where they did an in memorium for his dad. She will certainly get enough criticism if she chooses Jason, no need to make it worse, as she seems to be a well-liked lead.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:59 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 I think the interview was done earlier this week. They did do media at hometowns but they also did press this week.  

Let me ask you, have you been able to pin down SHVs for Erich and Gabby?  One of the longtime members of this forum, who has a lot of experience tracking SHVs in previous seasons and has been tracking them this season, hasn’t been able to pin them down for Gabby and Erich.  Because Jason was private for a long time and spent more time in California in July and early August I believe, it’s thought that possible SHVs more easily line up with Jason than Erich.  If you have confirmed SHVs for Gabby and Erich it would be great to hear about.

ETA: As I said in my earlier comment I think Gabby’s response about her anxiety in watching everything play out very well could be that she chose Jason over Erich. The show did the right thing by letting Erich’s HTD be the centerpiece of Gabby’s 3 men. They didn’t need to show her telling 2 men she loved them during this poignant episode where they did an in memorium for his dad. She will certainly get enough criticism if she chooses Jason, no need to make it worse, as she seems to be a well-liked lead.  

All IMO

Well SHVs could be tricky in July because of the death of Erich's father. And weren't there few that fit Erich in June? Plus we never know where Jason is so it's easy to attribue SHV to him. I know I've been guilty of ignoring those in the past like with Reid and Peter and to make up scenarios to fit my preferred outcome.

But really, I'm mostly following the edit. And right now the edit is telling me that Erich and Tino are F1. Last year the edit was telling Susie was F1.

As for Gabby's anxiety, she said that she felt that early in the season but was feeling better now. So how does that align with choosing Jason over Erich when Nate was the favorite early on and people didn't like Erich?

You might be right that Jason is F1. **edited** . IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : we do not tell members what to do or not do)

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:24 pm

@patri1610 Just to clarify, I don’t dismiss RS’s spoiler, I don’t dismiss Erich’s wonky early edit and the dramatic previews being done to possibly throw us off because otherwise it would be too obvious, the lovely romantic chemistry and banter Gabby and Erich share, and that they really seemed connected after this HTD. I’m one of those kind of people who likes to sleuth to the end and follow the feet post FRC, and there are a bunch of things like the SHVs, for example, that are uncertain to me right now. At this point, between the love story the show is giving us between Erich and Gabby and RS’s spoiler, it’s hard to imagine that anyone but Erich is F1. Even the reporter for Glamour doesn’t think it could be anyone else, and usually they are less certain (or pretend to be). All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:34 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 Just to clarify, I don’t dismiss RS’s spoiler, I don’t dismiss Erich’s wonky early edit and the dramatic previews being done to possibly throw us off because otherwise it would be too obvious, the lovely romantic chemistry and banter Gabby and Erich share, and that they really seemed connected after this HTD.  I’m one of those kind of  people who likes to sleuth to the end and follow the feet post FRC, and there are a bunch of things like the SHVs, for example, that are uncertain to me right now.  At this point, between the love story the show is giving us between Erich and Gabby and RS’s spoiler, it’s hard to imagine that anyone but Erich is F1. Even the reporter for Glamour doesn’t think it could be anyone else, and usually they are less certain (or pretend to be).  All IMO

Well I'm an edgicer and I mostly follow the edit (Survivor fan here). I guess everyone has their own way to come up with what they think is the outcome. I'm still sleuthing too, but I interpreted things in the Glamour article differently than you. For me Gabby saying that Erich was a rock and always came back no matter how she beat him down was significant, after she mentioned in another article that we would see who would fight for love and the emphasis on not giving up ever in his HTD. He mentioned something like that on his 1:1 too, so that seems to be a running theme for them.

I guess I don't put much stock in "following the feet" as I should. But last year everyone dismissed Susie because they thought there were no SHVs. But I knew she was F1 after the shopping date.

As for there not being any suspense, everyone knows Rachel is choosing Tino. I think there will be drama at FS, and it will be more about how they overcome challenges and fight for each other to get to the engagement part.

It's fun discussing with people who have different views and trying to understand how they come to their conclusions. No hard feelings.

Last edited by patri1610 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG