SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jina Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:00 pm

Amberly wrote:@Jina
You might have something there - with the Jesse conversation and no photos in Mexico and other
than the Hollywood Date - Zach seems - to me - to be a bit in the background - compared to Tino who they
have front and center every episode.  

I agree - physical with Tino and more emotional for Zach - I am interested to see how it goes with their
second 1-on-1 - Tulip Bike Ride/Wind Mill - (that brings back memories!!!

I'm seriously enjoying this season a lot because of the unspoiled ending. I love it more when the F1 and F2 are unknown. It's a lot of fun trying to give attention to the edit and the little clues here and there.
I always try to avoid spoilers before watching the first few episodes so i can see the intro and the first interactions with the lead without any extra information.
It's always a pleasure coming here reading everyone's POV. Although we are watching the same episodes but everyone has his own observations.
Back to Rachel i may be wrong and all she's seeing is Tino so let's wait and see. The next two episodes may give us more.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:17 pm

@Jina I didn’t remember about the press interviews showing her place in Denver, only about the tweeting the mountain time airing, so thanks for filling me in on that.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:15 pm

@mbl what a great edit ! Just on its own, they really look like a couple of lovebirds. Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633
@jina do you mean all .Rachel’ sees is .tino on the the show or SHV?

Zach Vs tino : The show edit wise …. Zach is falling, picks Rachel etc. plus he seems to be doing a bit of narration,
Whereas Edit wise Rachel is gushing more about Tito in the first 4 episodes. Anyone see this ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:@mbl what a great edit ! Just on its own, they really look like a couple of lovebirds. Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Zach Vs  tino :  The show edit wise …. Zach is falling, picks Rachel etc. plus he seems to be doing a bit of narration,
Whereas Edit wise Rachel is gushing more  about Tito in the first 4 episodes. Anyone see this ?

I see what you’re seeing @nd4reality in terms of the edit. I also think the edit allowed us to see an emotional connection between Rachel & Zach that I haven’t seen with Tino yet.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:@mbl what a great edit ! Just on its own, they really look like a couple of lovebirds. Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Zach Vs  tino :  The show edit wise …. Zach is falling, picks Rachel etc. plus he seems to be doing a bit of narration,
Whereas Edit wise Rachel is gushing more  about Tito in the first 4 episodes. Anyone see this ?

I know what you mean about Rachel gushing .. no real convo but a lot of physical contact
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:28 am

[quote="nd4reality"]

On the show

I checked Zach's friend stories about the Volleyball game and he's not with them. It was on Sunday.
So Rachel is unaccounted since Friday probably in SHV and her F2 are nowhere to be found. I'm seriously starting to think TPTB making sure the F2 is MIA when there's a SHV.
I don't give much attention to SM likes but zach liked a Zachel's pic posted by an IG fan account (@teampilotrachel). He wasn't tagged in it but he's following @teampilotrachel.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:20 am

Jesse saying to Zach : "Things have obviously taken a turn "
Maybe this conversation is after Aven's early elimination to fill him in. Maybe at this point both Zach and tino already got their FD and no need for RC since Aven is gone or maybe Aven's elimination changed the filming schedule.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:37 am

@Jina but what do you think Zach’s comment about having to tell her his”whole truth” or something like that means?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:23 pm

Is it possible that he was struggling with the process ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:28 pm

luvstx wrote:@Jina but what do you think Zach’s comment about having to tell her his”whole truth” or something like that means?

No idea. But it's something making him emotional. Maybe he's only talking about his feelings for Rachel and TPTB making a big deal from it. Maybe it's family related or something from his past. Although in the BHH podcast he talked about getting a break after a long relationship and he was ready again for dating when he was casted in this season. I don't think it's about getting second thoughts about their relationship or not ready for engagement as Zach storyline is about him falling for her since their 1st date and being ready for a life time commitment.
Also all the comments from Zach's entourage are positive. How he's a sweet nice young men with great family. Someone commented that he's rooting for the bachelorette as he is a catch.
Maybe we will get some hints in his second date or in the mid-season preview.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:17 pm

Zachary Realityis saying he heard MTA will be filmed this coming Thursday. His info can be hit and miss.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:42 pm

@smg2587 Doesn't that seem a bit early? Usually it's closer to the airing of the HTDs I believe.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG