SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:25 pm

Sprite wrote:I am always skeptical about what we are shown. It always has a purpose...to push the shows storylines. Not Gabby's. Not Rachel's. Not the truth. They want to shock, cause drama and confuse the viewers and usually to make them believe something that isn't true. It's not good if she says ILY to one and not the other, hence they make it appear she says it to or about both...one way or another. If they don't have the footage/voiceovers...they create it by prompting people and then slicing and dicing.

Sprite, it’s the shock factor, making viewers think it’s Erich until it’s Jason, that makes me think Jason could be F1.  I think it’s the rare viewer right now who thinks there’s much of a chance that Jason is F1, and if it turns out he is it will be a shock, and it won’t be the first time the F2 is given more attention in the edit than the F1.  The other reason I lean towards it being Jason is because it’s been hard to pin down any SHVs for Erich. Although he is on SM much more than Jason and he seems to be spending some fun times with his friends (which is great) he doesn’t seem to interact at all with his fans who support him and Gabby (Jason is the opposite, he does that a lot), and I don’t think he follows any producers, although he recently followed Cary which definitely means something. Jason, by contrast, followed producer Leah the day after Gabby finished spending the weekend with her.

The way I’m seeing things the edit favors Erich, except that producers could be aiming for the “shocking” ending that puts Erich as F2. Post-filming is the opposite to me and favors Jason more.  Have to wait and see.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:40 pm

@patri1610 After Monday, no one is going to hold Erich’s comment about wasting time against him. My view is that after Monday nothing that occurred prior with Zach or Nate matters. Barring a major screw up on his part between now and the FRC, if Erich is not F1, I think he will be the leading choice for Bachelor. Whether he would want it is another story. But production will want him IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:40 pm

@mbl They don't usually edit for shock factor though. They create doubts, but they don't usually hide the F1 like Jason had been hidden. IMO

I hope the preview tomorrow will give us new stuff to analyze.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:45 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 After Monday, no one is going to hold Erich’s comment about wasting time against him. My view is that after Monday nothing that occurred prior with Zach or Nate matters. Barring a major screw up on his part between now and the FRC, if Erich is not F1, I think he will be the leading choice for Bachelor.  Whether he would want it is another story.  But production will want him IMO.  

@mbl Maybe but why risk it? Why not start hyping him from the get go? Why not show when he talked about his dad on the 1:1 and when he went to see Gabby on the boat? It seems the one they wanted for bachelor was Nate, and Zach as the backup, even though Erich had the perfect storyline of heartbreak if he is F2.

Last edited by patri1610 on Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Posters on these types of boards have a totally different view of events than the average viewer does and the numbers of spoiled folks is minuscule compared to the general public.  Right now many of the general public still see Jason as leading and Erich as catching up .. but will he .. even after HTDs feels
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 pm

I also think this season's edits have been far more confusing than those in the past.  IDK who is running things but they do seem to be trying to cloud the waters.  I'll be interested to see how they sort all this out by season's end, or if we are just to receive a "dump' of clarifying info at the end...or not.  I feel like so much of this is hap hazard and done on the fly without a real plan to lead the viewer along.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:00 am

Jeepers wrote:Posters on these types of boards have a totally different view of events than the average viewer does and the numbers of spoiled folks is minuscule compared to the general public.  Right now many of the general public still see Jason as leading and Erich as catching up .. but will he .. even after HTDs feels

Thank you for reminding me of this @Jeepers. When I talk to my unspoiled friends I often have to bite my tongue since their unspoiled take is often so different from our spoiled one. I never spill the beans unless specifically asked because they don't watch the show the same way many of us do and sometimes the stuff they notice helps me see the edit more clearly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:45 am

mbl wrote:I think Jason may have posted latergrams Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  In his grid post on Friday with his sister (“she’s got the dirt”), it looks to be the same restaurant posted on June 23rd (“fam dinner”) and he’s wearing a black t-shirt in both.  He storied a photo with his mom yesterday afternoon PST but the lighting possibly looks a little later in the day although I’m not sure, and he put a heart emoji over what might have been a picture sent by text message from a phone on the table.  Unfortunately I don’t have a link to the story.  Today he briefly storied the same photo with his dog that is in his hamsa highlights that he’s storied before but took it down shortly after posting. It was only up for a few minutes before he took it down and I could copy the link.  Jason has quickly removed stories before, and who can forget the numerous profile pics he posted before he made his IG public laugh out loud.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChvBf64PHsz/?igshid=NTU4MjY0Y2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfK2JJruasm/?igshid=NTU4MjY0Y2Y=

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 31212210

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 03bdc510

All IMO

I think sis you're on point. Even Jason's hair seems tousled and wet styled in both the instagram pics. And if you see the back of the seat te piping details are ditto!

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:31 am

Deleted

Last edited by mbl on Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted because I didn’t quote a comment before commenting on it, so it might have been confusing.)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:33 am

patri1610 wrote:@mbl They don't usually edit for shock factor though. They create doubts, but they don't usually hide the F1 like Jason had been hidden. IMO

I hope the preview tomorrow will give us new stuff to analyze.

@patri1610 That’s true. It definitely could be that Erich always was (and still is) Gabby’s guy.  It’s possible that the editors are just using the Jason storyline to cause some doubt so that’s it’s not a complete runaway for Erich, because they want to keep viewers guessing until the end, and the Jason/Gabby love story will peter out once Jason confesses that he wants to be with her but he doesn’t think he can get engaged (and even if Jason wanted to get engaged it was always Erich anyway).  

I love sleuthing more than I love couples, I guess that’s why I like to look at all possibilities.  I think the consensus amongst spoiled people that I’ve seen is overwhelming that Erich is F1.  For me, I always like to test the general consensus and there have been things that I see, like Gabby’s slow burn comment, her anxiety at the beginning of airing of how this would all play out, frankenbites here and there, things in the previews, Gabby’s emotions every time she’s with Jason, G/E/J’s post-filming behavior, availability for suspected SHVs, etc. that are interesting to consider.  It’s a lot of fun.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:55 am

@mbl It's definitely lots of fun to analyze everything. Like I've said before, I'm a Survivor edgic fan, so I tend to focus on the edit. I love figuring out why they edit the way they do, what is the theme of the season and what is the story they're trying to tell, without any bias. This season, both F2s are good options and I don't have a favorite for Gabby, but right now, the edit is telling me Erich is F1. If Jason was, he would have been edited differently. But I definitely could be wrong and the edit could turn around at FS. It's not over til it's over.

SM and post filming behaviour can be deceiving.  We've seen F2s and their families before being extra on SM and F1s being quiet about the show and saying they didn't like watching (hard to see your fiancée date and kiss other guys). Same with interviews. We have to remember they can't give anything away (though they do slip up sometimes) and have a show to sell.

I always try to see the whole picture and not focus on any one detail. Anxiety could be about how she would be perceived, not about who she chose. To me, saying Erich was a rock not matter how she beat him down is more significant. It was another clue in the Erich column, and when added to the fighting for each other she mentioned in another interview plus his mom's comments on not giving up on each other, that Erich had also mentioned on their 1:1, it seems to be a running theme for them throughout the season. IMO

It's all in good fun. Can't wait for the new preview for the rest of the season dropping tonight. I hope it will bring some clarity and lots of new stuff to analyze.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:35 pm

patri1610 wrote:@mbl It's definitely lots of fun to analyze everything. Like I've said before, I'm a Survivor edgic fan, so I tend to focus on the edit. I love figuring out why they edit the way they do, what is the theme of the season and what is the story they're trying to tell, without any bias. This season, both F2s are good options and I don't have a favorite for Gabby, but right now, the edit is telling me Erich is F1. If Jason was, he would have been edited differently. But I definitely could be wrong and the edit could turn around at FS. It's not over til it's over.

SM and post filming behaviour can be deceiving.  We've seen F2s and their families before being extra on SM and F1s being quiet about the show and saying they didn't like watching (hard to see your fiancée date and kiss other guys). Same with interviews. We have to remember they can't give anything away (though they do slip up sometimes) and have a show to sell.

I always try to see the whole picture and not focus on any one detail. Anxiety could be about how she would be perceived, not about who she chose. To me, saying Erich was a rock not matter how she beat him down is more significant. It was another clue in the Erich column, and when added to the fighting for each other she mentioned in another interview plus his mom's comments on not giving up on each other, that Erich had also mentioned on their 1:1, it seems to be a running theme for them throughout the season. IMO

It's all in good fun. Can't wait for the new preview for the rest of the season dropping tonight. I hope it will bring some clarity and lots of new stuff to analyze.

For Rachel, I only see Tino as F1 now all the way around. However, I still don’t see them lasting. For Gabby, while I believe Erich is F1, there are some compelling arguments for Jason, but I do think he’s F2 & possibly self-eliminates. I’m hoping the preview tonight has Jason in it for heaven’s sake - it’s ridiculous!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG