SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:29 am

Before spoilers come out, just wanted to say that based on Zach’s social media post-show and what’s being shown on the show, I no longer believe he is the F1. JMO It’s probably Tino.

I still think Gabby’s F1 is Erich.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:24 am

Erich on clickbait. never watched the show, only watched the announcement episode and Michelle’s first episode.

This was recorded Wednesday.

Only has watched 2-3 episodes. They asked him why and he said he doesn’t like watching himself and his friends can be ruthless. Watched episode 1 and the last episode. Only some of episode 2 and 3. His friends made hm watch the episode.

The fish slapping lasted an hour. Talked about the credit scene with Gabby and the Beliguim dude

He says Friday was his first day back in California.

Felt Gabby and him really connected especially after his 1on1. Says she reassured him. Says the Belgium group date realized there where other connections and he had to put himself out there more.They asked about the Jason kiss in front of the group. He said it didn’t make him feel good and made everything more real but understood his position and respects it.  Said looking back an early date was a little disadvantage but he knows that if that happen they might not of had the same  connection.wouldn’t change anything  was holding onto what they had and every time they saw each other they reconnected. Hardest parts where the in between times he saw her.

The Rachel stuff only affected Gabby’s group when cocktail parties got cancelled

Defended Logan. Says he’s a good guy and they know he was sorry and Logan explained a lot to them. Logan was one of his first friends. Said a lot of great guys this season. Logan was a likable guy in the house.

Wants to show to show his and Gabby’s playfulness, banter and for people to see they just had a lot of fun together.

One word to describe the rest of the season, all of it they clarified to him and he said tumultuous. Didn’t hesitate when he said that.
Did a belly rolls for the host when they asked about secret talents.

Called Gramdpa John a Roit and said in the car he shared a lot of stories and than fell asleep. Give Erich a hard time most of his time there. Called that date a fun, crazy, special day.

Want to see the Northern Lights

Friends and him started a drink game for whenever someone says Journey they’d drink.

A lot of movie references. Pretty interested in the video for this because his tone of voice seemed down from the show IMO. Means nothing at all but really curious. Tense was hard to tell for me. Kinda went back and forth.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:02 am

@smg2587 thanks. Your recap makes me think Erich isnt F1. Tumultuous is an interesting term.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:56 am

According to RS Rachel is engaged to Tino and Gabby is engaged to Erich.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:02 am

Per rs  Rachel is engage to Tino and Gabby to Erich.

Zach was f3 self eliminates after fsds and Aven f2.

Heard all season that Jason self elminates but never confirmed it.

Now let’s see if the shv sleuthing will back this up.

Will say it looks like Erich recorded Clickbait from home because of the surf board. He says he got back to California Friday per that interview. I’m just really curious about their shvs if Erich is f1 because my math unless it’s one July 17 to 19 and then he went to Maine. They should be on one in the next few days, Unless both Erich and Tino are actually getting permission to leave shvs because Tino did look like he left some to run and do certain events.

Also if the Rachel part is true what a blow. You have your top 3 and one self elminates and the preview makes like Aven has drama and takes back some promises. I think Tino is her real f1 but some of his sm behavior is sketchy.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:09 am

I can see Tino as F1. I am shocked about Erich, only because I just don’t know when the SHV would be…
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:13 am

sbolduc wrote:I can see Tino as F1. I am shocked about Erich, only because I just don’t know when the SHV would be…

Rs also never gave any details about Gabby’s side other the engagement and the self elimination he couldn’t confirm. If Erich goes surfing with his buddies this weekend I will really be wondering.

Just to add original Reddit poster that posted about Jason self elimination had said they saw a picture of Zach and Rachel on a shv. So that person isn’t believable since they got that wrong.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:14 am

^^ always watch the feet so I guess we will see this weekend. But even this weekend I don’t know when it would have been these last 6 weeks…
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:23 am

laugh out loud RS saying on the podcast that Johnny leaves on his own as well. My laugh out loud is the fact this man said he didn’t know if Johnny self elminated in Mexico or Florida. I mean come on, you say that preview gave a lot but can’t tell that. Makes me less confident he knows a lot about Gabby’s side.

Also at least two self eliminations possibly three and whatever happens with Aven. Those Atfr are going to be interesting.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 am

If RS spoilers are true, I guessed both F1’s incorrectly. 🙃

Guess the Jesse/Jason convo in the bar is likely relevant to Jason leaving. The SC’s actually support what RS says about Rachel’s ending.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 am

Not surprised at this news and am guessing that RS is right.

Zach leaving at F3 makes sense. It gives more clarity for me to the edit this season. Yet, again, Rachel is rejected. Will she be able to move forward past all of this pain to be happily engaged? That's why they left all of the crying scenes in.

Probably both happy couples will have an SHV this weekend after MTA.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:37 am

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud RS saying on the podcast that Johnny leaves on his own as well. My laugh out loud is the fact this man said he didn’t know if Johnny self elminated in Mexico or Florida. I mean come on, you say that preview gave a lot but can’t tell that. Makes me less confident he knows a lot about Gabby’s side.

Also at least two self eliminations possibly three and whatever happens with Aven. Those Atfr are going to be interesting.

Lol… can you imagine Johnny, Zach and Jason self eliminating and then something going down with Aven…
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG