SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:58 am

Unprecedented number of self eliminations....

Do you think the connections with Erich and Tino were so obvious to all the men that they baled?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:04 pm

My invested heart is breaking again if RS spoilers are true. I was soo invested in Gabby and Jason like I was with Rachel and Peter.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:34 pm

I’m surprised at the Scs/promo scenes we have about both Erich and Tino… and they ended up as f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:45 pm

Some corrections RS only heard about Johnny’s elimination could be self elimination but hasn’t confirmed that. Same with the Jason ones that he heard from three sources but when he tried to dig he got nothing. That’s why both are still unconfirmed for him. All he says he has confirmation on is that Gabby and Erich are engage. RS also confirmed MTA is filming tonight.

Also that first Reddit poster that said the Jason self eliminates and saw a pic of Zack and Rachel admits they where trolling.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:47 pm

I haven’t followed this series in the last couple of years. Has RS spoilers been accurate recently or have y’all proved him wrong via sleuthing ? Just curious.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:I haven’t followed this series in the last couple of years. Has RS spoilers been accurate recently or have y’all proved him wrong via sleuthing ? Just curious.

He’s way more carefully now days since he messed up Hannah season at first. He hasn’t been wrong being more careful but some seasons like Peter and Clayton’s took him the last second to get right.

The two biggest things he got wrong recently where he didn’t know Clayton and Susie got back together. And insisted Clayton had no shvs when sleuters found shv homes he posted from that Susie was taking pictures of.
And until the finale airing he insisted that Zac and Tayshia weren’t together anymore even when Tayshia accidentally wore her ring on the podcast. He confirmed them still together while the finale was airing. laugh out loud Most sleuters knew they were still together,

So he can still get wrong info while being more careful but I can’t say he’s been wrong about a f1.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:I haven’t followed this series in the last couple of years. Has RS spoilers been accurate recently or have y’all proved him wrong via sleuthing ? Just curious.

Yes, tne edit is crazy this season. Erich entrance wasn't even a proper intro like most major players. But I can see now that Erich got a bad edit. I liked him at the beginning , but as the season progressed I was sus with him.
But listening to clickbait, he came accross as a really normal likeable dude. He had been in a five-year relationship which just ended, had to give up his apartment and his dad was sick when covid hit. He has never seen the show and didn't even know what fantasy suite was when Chris drama happened. Not a social media guy, and was surprised when they contact him to do the show when he hardly had 100 subscribber with a picture he had last posted probably two years back.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:31 pm

smg2587 wrote:

He’s way more carefully now days since he messed up Hannah season at first. He hasn’t been wrong being more careful but some seasons like Peter and Clayton’s took him the last second to get right.

The two biggest things he got wrong recently where he didn’t know Clayton and Susie got back together. And insisted Clayton had no shvs  when sleuters found shv homes he posted from that Susie was taking pictures of.
And until the finale airing he insisted that Zac and Tayshia weren’t together anymore even when Tayshia accidentally wore her ring on the podcast. He confirmed them still together while the finale was airing. laugh out loud Most sleuters knew they were still together,

So he can still get wrong info while being more careful but I can’t say he’s been wrong about a f1.
So what you are saying he has been wrong recently Hugesmile

Ok sleuthing must go on IMO.

ETA Tino is rubbing me the wrong way from a few clips etc in the promos, someone called him a name. Sus edit.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:37 pm

sbolduc wrote:I can see Tino as F1. I am shocked about Erich, only because I just don’t know when the SHV would be…

Perhaps because his dad passed away they made some special allowances with his SHVs? Different locations? Shorter in duration?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:What are peoples predictions before tomorrow? Of course we need to keep sleuthing.

ETA - Billysmom I LOVE your picture. Reid is a favourite of mine, reason I got sucked into this show

Love me some Reid!!!

ETA But not loving these spoilers. To each her own I guess....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:48 pm

While I'm glad Tino is Rachel's F1 I feel bad for what she had to go through with all these self-eliminations. I thought for sure Zach would be in the F2 or even be engaged to Rachel. Now did Aven self-eliminate or did Rachel decide she just wanted Tino?

Also wow I was going with Jason as Gabby's F1! Crazy! Erich and Gabby's relationship so far seems more friendly then anything. all imo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f49c

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8367-910 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I_got_13 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:42 pm

@smg2587 That person came back to Reddit today to say they were trolling. They never saw a picture of Rachel and Zach at a SHV, got lucky that it was Erich.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG