SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Sat May 14, 2022 5:54 pm

If Aven is out, I’m not overly shocked. He struck me way more as a popular in the franchise guy more than a f1 guy.

My gut is telling me Zach for Rachel and Jason for Gabby, but anxious to see how it turns out. Just hope both girls are happy and it goes well tonight ❤
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2022 8:54 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:snipped

Just hope both girls are happy and it goes well tonight ❤

Me too! No drama, no I'm in love with two guys, just a straight up love story. Wishful thinking I know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 14, 2022 9:49 pm

Filming maybe wrapped yesterday. Jessie posted a picture reunited with his dog today and a ccording to Reddit someone saw Jessie at the Cancun Airport with the same outfit. That also goes inline if Aven went home yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdjmN7PMard/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 11:57 am

@smg2587 IA

I'm guessing that Aven is F3. I know for a fact Caila/Ben Higgins F3 left with some of the crew. IIRC it was the morning of the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Bachelorwhatever got a tip about Jason untagging himself from bachelor fan account pictures a few days ago. If it was frc day could be a sign he was Gabby’s f3 or f2 that went home early. Also she checked and the person giving her these tips follows and is followed by him. I remember this was actually one of the first things Rachel did when she got her phone back. It’s probably a sign he didn’t win. Btw I still think there is a mystery f3 possibly now f2 person for Gabby.

Person responded to bachelorwhatever about when she noticed this and said Thursday the 12th was there about.

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/
1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 31643910

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun May 15, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 10:38 pm

Thanks for bringing that over. It looks like more and more we were correct that only 2 went to the FS.

I thought maybe the F3 left like Ali F's Frank F3.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 16, 2022 12:26 am

calling it now - something went down with gabby's final men and filming for her ending early a la katie. cause even if jason is f3, he shouldn't have had his phone back on thurs, since the f2/f3 normally doesn't get it back until filming is done.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 16, 2022 1:08 am

Makes me wonder if they shuffled the filming in Mexico so both MTFs and OVERNIGHTS and FRCs etc… were not filmed on the same days
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 16, 2022 1:10 am

ariwolf wrote:calling it now - something went down with gabby's final men and filming for her ending early a la katie. cause even if jason is f3, he shouldn't have had his phone back on thurs, since the f2/f3 normally doesn't get it back until filming is done.

That would contradict the F2 and F3 leaving before the FRC
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 16, 2022 1:36 am

ariwolf wrote:calling it now - something went down with gabby's final men and filming for her ending early a la katie. cause even if jason is f3, he shouldn't have had his phone back on thurs, since the f2/f3 normally doesn't get it back until filming is done.
To me, FRC could of been May 12(thurs) or May 13(Fri) so why wouldn't Jason have his phone back on the thursday if Gabby's FRC was on the Thurs? It could easily be Gabby's on the Thurs, Rachel's on the Fri to get proper filming of the FRC's during the optimum time of day.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2022 2:02 am

I hope the final rose set up is different for each woman. IMO it would kind of suck if they both had it in the same place.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 16, 2022 2:11 am

I would not b surprise IF Jason is out he left at f3 as potential next bach.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG