SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:09 pm

@sdmom I don't think it matches Jason's hands and fingers. I'm pretty sure the hand holding the ring is Erich's.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:17 pm

I would like to be wrong - because I like Tino and Rachel together. But I keep thinking that something is going to go down at the FRC. Rachel is concerned because the HTD did not go well with Tino's family. She was not welcomed in the slightest. On the other hand I can't see alot of chemistry between Zach and Rachel. Yes, they do have their backgrounds in flying in common; she wanted to take a photo of their time together in Holland (whereas Tino was the one to take a photo of the two of them in Paris); Zach and Rachel were shown childhood movies of each other; and Zach's parents were shown the movie of their date together -- all things that could point to Zach as F1. Or could be shown us to put doubts up about Tino being the F1 all along. Tino showed a little temper when he didn't get a group date rose - and his father was a little overbearing during the htd.
So I wonder - does Zach tell Rachel he is not quite ready for an engagement - or does he say something that has Zach feel she is doing a "180"? So he either leaves or Rachel lets him go at F3. Then Rachel lets Aven go - maybe at the FRC. Then does she tell Tino - no at the FRC also - maybe because she really has concerns about his parents welcoming her. This would be shocking. Maybe Tino loses it - totally confounded and feeling deceived. Does Zach come back and fight for her ? Zach did not sound overly sincere when he told her he was falling in love with her ... but previews seem to show that he tells Jesse he needs to talk with her.
I have liked Tino and Rachel together - but I am concerned about the temper/controlling trait I see...
And I have to agree - Rachel did not look overly happy at the MTA. Maybe the ATFR will have Tino and Rachel reunited. The producers seem to like the cliffhanger endings.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:21 pm

patri1610 wrote:Well apparently the Oktober fest thing is an inside joke between Gabby's guys. It looks like something they discussed doing while they were in Belgium, but they don't really have plans to go.

Is this an opinion or do you know that they don’t have plans to go? Where are you getting this information from?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:42 pm

@CHO I can get behind much of what you are saying except I don’t like Tino (based purely on what I have see. Onscreen).
Where is there any hint that Zach goes beyond the talk with Jesse ? Maybe I missed some SC sleuthing.

If anything I would submit 2 items for sleuthing 1. That Cary
Fetman really likes him and them as a couple (see his Instagram). And
2. The interview Zach did after his first 1on1 date. He was adamant that Rachel had guys there (himself included “the rachel guys” ) who are there for her. That did not strike me as someone that self eliminated (as per spoilers) and also he kept using the phrase “till the end”. Again not words Of someone who self Eliminated before the end. There were other things that made me double the whole self elimination deal in that interview
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:@CHO I can get behind much of what you are saying except I don’t like Tino (based purely on what I have see. Onscreen).
Where is there any hint that Zach goes beyond the talk with Jesse ? Maybe I missed some SC sleuthing.

If anything I would submit 2 items for sleuthing 1. That Cary
Fetman really likes him and them as a couple (see his Instagram). And
2. The interview Zach did after his first 1on1 date. He was adamant that Rachel had  guys there (himself included “the rachel guys” ) who are there for her. That did not strike me as someone that self eliminated (as per spoilers) and also he kept using the phrase “till the end”. Again not words Of someone who self Eliminated before the end. There were other things that made me double the whole self elimination deal in that interview
JMO.

I thought the "argument" between Rachel and Zach was maybe a time when he came back to talk with her - and Rachel says something to Zach - to the effect that you (Zach) told me ... and then you completely went back on that. Was it maybe a case that he said something that discouraged her or made her think Zach wasn't really falling for her? Then she pulls back, he sees a change in her feelings - then maybe she rejects him before the fsd ? Then I was thinking he comes back to her to try to understand what went wrong.

Out of curiosity - do you not think Tino was sincere ? or what didn't you like about him ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:17 pm

sdmom wrote:
patri1610 wrote:Well, what do you think? Erich has longer fingers than Tino.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 MQWGrrK

Since we are comparing fingers, here’s Jason’s from his story today

https://instagram.com/jason.alabaster?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 771eca10

Honestly, it feels like Jason posts on IG cryptically & strategically.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:17 pm

mbl wrote:
patri1610 wrote:Well apparently the Oktober fest thing is an inside joke between Gabby's guys. It looks like something they discussed doing while they were in Belgium, but they don't really have plans to go.

Is this an opinion or do you know that they don’t have plans to go? Where are you getting this information from?

I don’t want to speak for Patri but I think she is referring to the exchange on Nate’s IG, which indicates it could be an inside joke.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChlI3vopR76/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:41 pm

@sbolduc Patri said they don’t really have plans to go.  How do we know that?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:33 pm

@jojo47 more like Erich than Tino IMO.

**whispers…feeling weird looking at thumbs.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:43 pm

mbl wrote:@sbolduc Patri said they don’t really have plans to go.  How do we know that?

Again can’t speak for them but I am not aware of a way we would know that.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:59 pm

@CHO I don’t think Tino is sincere imo. He came in with a game plan and it seemed to worked out for him and he acted like a petty child the time it didn’t.
Sorry really not a fan and all JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:35 am

@CHO  I truly have no idea, but this is as good a theory as I've seen.  I like them together too, but his dad is a big NO for me and I need to see him (Tino) step up in her defense before I'd be confident about them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG