SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:24 pm

Daily Mail has pictures of what looks like Colton arriving at DWTS. It's in this thread Here

Just a reminder, if we are posting opinions, it must be followed by imo In My Opinion. If it is a fact, a source must be provided to confirm the fact.

This forum does not take anything as fact unless it's proven with a copy and a link as to where the fact came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:26 pm

How cute ! T4p.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Definitely looks like it's the same hoodie to me. IMO

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 B4xPYDe

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 VfviuY3

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:06 pm

Hoodie looks like a match to me IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:15 pm

Hoodie looks like a match to me as well. So if this is Gabby (which I believe it is) I feel like she just inadvertently confirmed she picked Erich and they’re still together 😂
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:54 pm

I haven’t done much sleuthing this season, but based on my experiences, the lead/F1 will slip up intentionally or non-intentionally, and give us some clues, especially near the end of the season. So we had Kaitlyn’s Snapchat, Bryan’s watch, Tayshia’s ring, and Nayte’s dog Percy. Now it’s Erich’s hoodie!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:00 pm

It's so hard to tell with hoodies, I think, because there are so many of them out there and so many people have them.  The one thing I would say is that in the photos posted above, if you look at Erich's right wrist, the cuff is roomy around his wrist.  If you look at the cuff on Gabby's right wrist, it is more snug around her wrist.  She is very thin and I would think her wrists are narrower than Erich's, so I don't see how his sweatshirt could be as fitted around her wrists, especially when they are a little loose around his.  Also, Jesse described Erich as being 6'4" or 6'5".  I always thought he was tall, but I actually didn't realize he was that tall, I thought e was 6'3".  If he's 6'4", that means he is 7 inches taller than Gabby.  I think on the show, the sweatshirt at least went to his hips if not a little bit lower.  That makes me think that it would fall lower on Gabby's thigh than where it actually falls.  Just overall he is a much taller and broader person than she is, and the sweatshirt doesn't fall that much lower on her arm (looking at the seam) than it does on his.

It's really hard with these things, because as I said above everyone and their brother has these hoodies. Also, at this point people have their favorites so we all tend to see what we want to see and what confirms our hopes.  When I first saw the sweatshirts comparison, I also thought it was a match.  But in studying them a little bit more, I just think they are two standard solid-colored hoodies in different sizes (and I think the color may actually be different too, but that's harder to tell).

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Can they get in trouble ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:31 pm

@nd4reality Even if Gabby is wearing Erich’s hoodie (like I explained above, for a number of reasons I don’t think she is), I don’t think she would get in trouble because as I said above hoodies are ubiquitous.  Everybody has them. It’s no KB and Shawn in bed. 

IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:48 pm

Honestly, at this point, more signs point to Erich as F1 than Jason. IMO

1) RS spoiler. He's been very careful with his spoilers and only post them when he's absolutely sure now.
2) The edit. Jason was only featured on the show on his dates (1:1 and HT). He was pratically invisible in episodes 2-3-5-6 and only had his limo entrance shown in E1, no conversations. And no conversations or time with Gabby outside their dates.
3) Gabby saying Erich was a rock and that he always came back no matter how she beat him down. I doubt she would she say that about her F2.
4) Erich holding the engagement ring
5) Hoodiegate

The only thing that could point to Jason are the SHVs. But it looks like Gabby took pointers from Susie on how to post later grams.

I don't have a favorite, I would rather Gabby end up with Jason so we could have Erich as bachelor instead of Zach, Greg or Tyler C.

Of course this is only my opinion.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:59 pm

Wonder who is blabbing to RS. I respect the leads and teams that kept a lid on their endings as they ought.

On another note, after the Paris episode I thought it was Tino and Jason as the way they posted about the episode was similar.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG