SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:52 pm

CHO wrote:I still think it's possible that Rachel could go back to Zach.  Producers emphasized how well she got along with his family, how much they had in common, how they shared a sense of humor, had fun together ...  The only thing that concerns me - night one - Zach never approached Rachel - and Rachel never sought Zach out either - not physically attracted ??  Shy on Zach's part ?

The only thing that makes me think this could happen is the romantic song/music they played during the FD last night. It came out of no where IMO. It is also something they could have added at last minute.

I don’t think I would want it to happen though. I don’t think she was ever that interested in him in that way at least.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:24 pm

I don't think Rachel would go back to Zach. He called her inauthentic. I also don't think she is very into him. I am sure he is a nice guy and he is into her, but that doesn't mean she should date someone if she isn't feeling it. It wouldn't be fair to either one of them. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:31 pm

@nd4reality Especially in today's world, politics and religion are defining issues for many (me included).  I found it interesting that I thought I heard him say they talked about politics and religion, but he did not say they came to any understanding.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:58 pm

Regarding Zach, I think RS said that they would be announcing the next Bachelor at AFTR?
Zach is getting the total bachelor set up, imo. I can’t see anyone else at this point. Jmo

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Erich must be having a difficult day .. he posted a song “How do I say good bye” .. brought tears listening .. must be about his dad 😢
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:20 pm

philphan wrote:Regarding Zach, I think RS said that they would be announcing the next Bachelor at AFTR?
Zach is getting the total bachelor set up, imo. I can’t see anyone else at this point. Jmo

ITA heartbroken F3 as we've seen in the past on both TB and the ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
philphan wrote:Regarding Zach, I think RS said that they would be announcing the next Bachelor at AFTR?

ITA heartbroken F3 as we've seen in the past on both TB and the ette.

Probably but disappointing that they're not going with a MOC. I'd prefer they go with 2 if they have to have Zach.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:21 am

I also wondered if politics and religion and general compatibility played more into the fantasy suite disagreement between Rachel and Zach -- I doubt that will be brought up, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:21 am

Well dang that sucks. hmmm Tino was Rachel's guy since Day 1 and the fact that they aren't engaged anymore means it has to be something serious for her/them to break it off. Little bummed as I like watching their chemistry on screen but it's better that they end it now before it gets worse. Also don't think Rachel will go back to any of her other guys.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f49c

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 8367-910 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 I_got_13 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:20 am

To be fair to Zach - Rachel did say she was falling in love with him - so he had every right to feel that she was
into him - otherwise she would not have said it. Correct me if I am wrong. She should have cut it off before
FS and just let him go. I was so sad the way she treated him after their FS date (in the morning) - she was so
cold and distant and now in the previews it appears that she said something along the lines of: - "he is upset that someone is questioning her character" - I am sure she is throwing that remark out toward Zach. IMHO.

As I said before - all in for Aven and Zach for Bachelor duo!!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:32 am

My theory on the Rachel/Zach situation is that Rachel had decided she was choosing Tino as F1 before her FSD with Zach. She knew that Zach thought she felt strongly about him so decided to be cold and distant during the FSD so that he would almost be relieved when she cut him. Basically, I think they are using the excuse that the discussion about religion or Politics was a deal breaker when in fact there was no way she was keeping Zach.

I felt sorry for him. Definitely seems to have come out of left field.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 am

I said it from the start that I thought that Tino was playing the game and ensuring he was in the game at every step. to me the editors left that all in.
This was not too hard for him really because Rachel seemed to have blinkers on from night one.

Her cancelling that one date entirely = her not wanting to get to know the guys on that date (including Tino I believe) on a more detailed level. She’s a smart girl who would know she had very little time to the end to get a meaningful relashionship out of her experience. It’s really too bad and hopefully they all come out of this a lot better than what we have been previewed so far.

JMO as usual.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG