SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:55 pm

Sorry for the double post but Rachel just posted a tiktok from the Orlando Airport. So looks like they aren’t doing anymore press or show related things.

So if no Gabby post this weekend it likely a shv.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:51 am

If Zach really does leave on his own at the F3, do y’all think that puts him out of the running for Bachelor?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:30 pm

I hope not - I would love it if he was!!!!! Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1176891977

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:35 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:If Zach really does leave on his own at the F3, do y’all think that puts him out of the running for Bachelor?
Has that happened in the past ? I think Andi D was self eliminated but for “reasons”. Not sure about others.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:08 pm

I'm wondering if he left because he had to disclose something that would be a deal-breaker for Rachel.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:43 pm

Amethyst wrote:I'm wondering if he left because he had to disclose something that would be a deal-breaker for Rachel.

Or it could be something simple that editing is exaggerating...Like Logan with covid. I am usually disappointed in their "dramatic" teasers. Rarely are they as interesting as they are made out to be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:42 pm

@smg2587 thanks for constantly watching the feet for us with a likely SHV the girls should be quiet.

ETA : how long are these SHVs and are they all over the us or just cali locations ? Also does anyone know if they are international. ? Gabby was at an airport a couple of days ago ???

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:30 pm

Several F3's went on to be the bachelor, and some F3's were rumoured to be TB but weren't. Brooks/Des left, Constantine/Ashley, Frank/Ali all left. Ali and Andi both left.

IMO it depends on why Zach left. If it was something personal and sad, they'll milk the storyline.

I'm not liking how TPTB are quick to defend Nate. Is it time for a Bachelor with a child to be the lead again. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:59 am

Gabby’s been really quiet since Thursday.. And Erich is matching her quietness these last two days. So this could be a possible shv for them.

Jason actually posted stories today. Not sure the location though guess California. Zach posted from an Anaheim Angels game Friday, so I think the moving back there rumors are probably true that and him not attending his friends in Austin volleyball games anymore. And Tino has been really quiet on social media the last two weeks. Even with Rachel seemingly home in Florida. Aven is at some huge San Diego pool party.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:02 am

I know many of you are Jason fans .. but am curious what you see to be positive things about Erich and Gabby together.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:47 am

Jeepers wrote:I know many of you are Jason fans .. but am curious what you see to be positive things about Erich and Gabby together.

I’m a fan of Erich and .Erich and Gabby also. Have no strong feelings with either choice if these are the two men She has to choose from. I think that they have great chemistry and that “something” per usual in the edit is on that cutting floor. And they have picked scenes to make folk think they are awkward or something.
I love his smile and find him attractive.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:26 am

Jeepers wrote:I know many of you are Jason fans .. but am curious what you see to be positive things about Erich and Gabby together.

I really liked Erich’s CB interview, he seemed confident while also nervous if that makes sense but overall very likeable. I think he and Gabby have a really nice rapport and have a similar sense of humour, and definitely having the strongest chemistry of all her guys. Although I will say I surprisingly loved her date with Johnny and thought they had incredible friendship chemistry.

I wouldn’t say I am a Jason fan, I think he is very dry awkward TV, so it isn’t super enjoyable to watch? But i did like what I found in pre season sleuthing, his twitters likes, his friends and what they seem to stand for, his LinkedIn etc. Just more aligned to my own beliefs than some of the stuff I found with Erich.

I really don’t think Gabby’s soulmate is in this group just my opinion. I think she needs a mix of an Erich and Jason. Someone that can balance while also match her energy, with a similar sense of humour while also having a strong emotional connection.

I was mostly caught up on the SHV don’t make sense for Erich but it seems both her and Erich have been quiet this weekend. While Jason actually posted to his stories so I think E and G are probably in a SHV. But I think we should continue to watch the feet and sleuth Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG