SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:54 am

jojo47 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Not saying Gabby doesn't have a spa date, but the door she is walking out of in the yellow dress is a room at the Grand Luxxe.  My guess is she is leaving a FS in the morning.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Bbb72910

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BjaUfTo
Grand Luxxe suite  Old photo but still looks the same

My hunch is this is around Johnny. Not sure if we have a SC sequence of his FSD date, but we have caps of what appears to be some upset or distress during the day portion of their date. We have a SC of him in a suit jacket that is in daylight - potentially around F3 RC? We also hear a VO of Gabby saying “I want a man, not a boy”. If we haven’t heard that yet, it might fit with this scene/situation.

Interesting thoughts.

Any chance Gabby in the yellow dress is for the F3RC since it is often during the day?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:21 am

Johnny had sm activity May 6 ( deleted a post) which would have been before the rc. The fsds started being filmed either May 2 or 3.

Unless this is her before his night portion I don’t think this has to do with him.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:45 am

smg2587 wrote:Johnny had sm activity May 6 ( deleted a post) which would have been before the rc. The fsds started being filmed either May 2 or 3.

Unless this is her before his night portion I don’t think this has to do with him.

Maybe him in the suit jacket & her in the yellow dress are both before the night portion. And Gabby makes the decision that there will be no night portion. Maybe given the SM activity it has nothing to do with Johnny, just some thoughts.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:08 am

smg2587 wrote:Johnny had sm activity May 6 ( deleted a post) which would have been before the rc. The fsds started being filmed either May 2 or 3.

Are the SM resurface noted in the stickied thread ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:54 am

I think that yellow dress, plus super slicked back bun, plus earrings is WAY too dressy for the morning after a FS.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:01 am

This is Johnny for the F3 RC no?
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 58edd210
x

F3 RCs are the ones that usually happen in the daytime so I think this means Johnny gets eliminated at the RC, not during his FS. Maybe someone was controlling his SM? Brandon from Michelle's season switched from public to private in the middle of filming last season & that was obviously someone else.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:12 am

@ReneeM Yes, I think that's pre-RC for F3.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:18 am

ReneeM wrote:

This is Johnny for the F3 RC no?
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 58edd210
x

F3 RCs are the ones that usually happen in the daytime so I think this means Johnny gets eliminated at the RC, not during his FS. Maybe someone was controlling his SM? Brandon from Michelle's season switched from public to private in the middle of filming last season & that was obviously someone else.
the F4 rose ceremony was at the mansion, could this be california? the rose ceremony would've been at night but they always do b-roll shots of the contestants standing on a balcony, staring contemplatively in the distance, ect.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:28 am

sorry for the double post but i went back to clayton's hometowns ep and susie was shown driving around in a limo in the afternoon
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen22
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:24 am

ReneeM wrote:I think that yellow dress, plus super slicked back bun, plus earrings is WAY too dressy for the morning after a FS.

Could it a MTP? Still interesting hair and earrings are same as her night time LCD with Erich.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:37 am

sbolduc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think that yellow dress, plus super slicked back bun, plus earrings is WAY too dressy for the morning after a FS.

Could it a MTP? Still interesting hair and earrings are same as her night time LCD with Erich.

Hmmm interesting…. When is MTP relative to LCD?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:38 am

These scenes in the yellow dress make me wonder if she had a visit from Jesse or she went to see him and is leaving. Doesn’t Jesse stay at the Luxx? Can’t remember
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM