SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 pm

jojo47 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think that yellow dress, plus super slicked back bun, plus earrings is WAY too dressy for the morning after a FS.

Could it a MTP? Still interesting hair and earrings are same as her night time LCD with Erich.

Hmmm interesting…. When is MTP relative to LCD?

MTP is filmed first.

If she is walking over the bridge, from remembering Rachel’s friends stories when they where filming mtp the family rooms appear to be near the bridge. Rachel’s friends stories it more than once during their time in Mexico. Not sure if that helps any about when this moment is.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 pm

luvstx wrote:@ReneeM Yes, I think that's pre-RC for F3.

I feel like it would be super hot to wear a suit jacket in Mexico.. anyway this is LA and HTD RC?

ETA - this is the Johnny picture

Last edited by sbolduc on Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think that yellow dress, plus super slicked back bun, plus earrings is WAY too dressy for the morning after a FS.

Could it a MTP? Still interesting hair and earrings are same as her night time LCD with Erich.

Hmmm interesting…. When is MTP relative to LCD?

MTP is filmed first.

If she is walking over the bridge, from remembering Rachel’s friends stories when they where filming mtp the family rooms appear to be near the bridge. Rachel’s friends stories it more than once during their time in Mexico. Not sure if that helps any about when this moment is.

I have stayed at this resort in the past and the bridges are through out the resort. So I don’t think it’s as easy to pin a location. Also trip advisor is hard to look at too for non room pictures as the resort is massive and all inter connected, so you can stay at the Grand Mayan but walk through the Grand Luxxe.

I feel like the Aven pics are the Grande Luxxe as well. Also the Grande Luxxe is the closest to the spa. It’s still a walk though from the hotel buildings
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:THESE ARE SC'S FROM NIGHT ONE PREVIEW

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4810

https://youtu.be/3F0Bd_9QYEc

Sorry for the triple posts!! I noticed in this screenshot where Gabby is walking away from Erich (when they look upset) that there is lantern on her right hand side that looks blue and the design matches. I think this matches a location near the spa… closest hotel is Grande Luxxe, I don’t think I have seen the blue lanterns elsewhere but could be wrong? See the photos at below link for the Spatium

https://www.vidanta.com/web/riviera-maya/spatium
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:21 pm

I agree @sbolduc, I've thought it was at the entrance to the spa.  This cap also shows the wall light next to Erich is the same as outside the spa.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4710

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Spatium-at-vidanta-riviera
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:34 pm

So this talk whatever it is happens at the resort spa late at night. That’s a bit weird to me. It doesn’t seem like a lcd night portion since the location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:24 pm

smg2587 wrote:So this talk whatever it is happens at the resort spa late at night. That’s a bit weird to me. It doesn’t seem like a lcd night portion since the location.

I agree it doesn’t make sense. The only thing I can think of is maybe Erich’s room is closest to the spa location at the Grande Luxxe? The spa is a walk away from the main building but I believe the walk is lined with the wooden bridges…

Here is a link to the resort map, the spa is #39, it’s seems far from the rooms…

https://www.vidanta.com/documents/34934/63808/Riviera-Maya.pdf/49bef212-0e50-8f0f-508d-b445718ba350?t=1510870727441
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:11 am

On the index it says there is a spa in Luxxe 3
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 am

Jeepers wrote:On the index it says there is a spa in Luxxe 3

When I look at the map, it looks like the Spa (Spatium) is near Luxxe 1 and 4 and that there is a French bistro, Azur, between them.  Is it possible that they had dinner at Azur and then walked away from there towards the spa to have whatever conversation they needed to have?

And great sleuthing!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:34 am

Just watched Bachelor Fantake's sleuthing on the most recent preview.  Not much new except that he proves that it is Aven in the upset Rachel scene with her in the off the shoulder black outfit.  He has a SC from the pre-season preview that matches her earrings.

It's somewhere after the 12:30 point on this video from Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wehExtZKR0
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:30 am

There is one SC of Tino talking to Gabby in the First night scs thread ? Has anyone discussed that yet. (Sorry forgot how to bring stuff across)

Also the entire sequence of Gabby crying with Erich (season preview). Seriously looks like a farewell scene to me. And doesn’t match up with the RS spoilers.

Also In one of the bachelor fan take vids there is a very quick montage of very quick screens (he’s proving the AVEN conversation there) from the season preview
There a scene of Rachel in a red dress after the 12:37 that has not appeared before which is another ending scene

https://youtu.be/8wehExtZKR0

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:There is one SC of Tino talking to Gabby in the First night scs thread   ? Has anyone discussed that yet. (Sorry forgot how to bring stuff across)

Also the entire sequence of Gabby crying with Erich (season preview). Seriously looks like a farewell scene to me. And doesn’t match up with the RS spoilers.

Also In one of the bachelor fan take vids there is a very quick montage of very quick screens (he’s proving the AVEN conversation there) from the season preview
There a scene of Rachel in a red dress after the 12:37 that has not appeared before which is another ending scene

https://youtu.be/8wehExtZKR0

Yes, I've not been able to wrap my head around the scene of Gabby crying hugging Erich other that it being a farewell scene.
So, based on tne season preview and spoiler, this is my theory ( JMO)
So Jason and Erich are Gabbys final two. Jason self eliminate or Gabby said goodbye to him. Then she went and said goodbye to Erich as well. Feeling broken and decided to leave alone.Tne reason why Jesse told Rachel she was the only one left.
But then Erich and Gabby reconnect again after the after. ( Though my invested broken jabby heart wants Jason and Gabby to reconnect)
But Erich is a fine guy too for Gabby( perhaps their temperament are also more suited.)
In all honesty, before we were spoiled, I really liked Erich for Gabby in tne first two episode. I never quite warm up to Nate. But Gabby and Erich one on one gave me pause( editing or tne sense that I felt Erich wasn't that into Gabby) Jason wasn't even in my Rader.
BUT like many of us Jason and Gabbys one on one absolutely turned things around. It made me excited to watch the season and my level of investment in jabby was like tne Rachel / Peter ship investment level.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM