SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks, happy for them. I saw Pattycakes tweet about Paige saying she couldn't wait to see him (her F1) and yet she had been with Bubba at the PBR and that told me Bubba was not F1. Plus pics from PBR, Bubba was as far away from Paige as possible and didn't even glance her way it seemed. Well, everyone is happy and friends post show, esp. Jeremiah and Bubba, so it's all good. imo

Well, Jeremiah and Paige are prolific tweeters, lol, so we should see some great tweets and pictures when the show ends. I think they are cute together and hopefully can 'sneak' around MN while the show is airing. Oh, and I"m not being snarky, really want to know, does Paige sing, we know Jeremiah has a group and tours.

Thanks, Love_Me. It's all good. Now, please let Bubba be the next bachelor. Wonder if he'd do it if asked though, assuming they decide to do Season 4.

Ha, we know how this show works, now. The most prominent early on, even first episode, is NEVER F1. Tribble, Cassie Rupp, Bubba.

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

I am not sure who the F2 is yet.

Also, Jeremiah and Paige both will be flying back to Minnesota today. I believe they are together now. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks so much Love!!! kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm kind of interested to hear the song he wrote for Paige (She said three guys wrote songs for her. I'm assuming Jeremiah, Donny, and Dustin). I'm hoping it's his song "tonight" - I think it fits them! You can listen to it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 pm

dee wrote:I'm kind of interested to hear the song he wrote for Paige (She said three guys wrote songs for her. I'm assuming Jeremiah, Donny, and Dustin). I'm hoping it's his song "tonight" - I think it fits them! You can listen to it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've already decided that I am going to watch this season, and down the road I will make a Paige and Jeremiah fanvideo to his song, "Tonight" :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Cannot wait San. If they are as beautiful and show the love story like you did with all the videos of Ashley and JP, I'll be smiling and crying watching them, for sure. (I still watch them). Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Wow! I can't believe my guess was actually right!

I think Bubba would be a good thing for the show, but I don't know of any city women that really want that life. I wish, but I don't see him even dating a city woman, do you guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Tristan or Courtney with Bubba? Seems like a nurse would be a good combo with a rancher. Just a thought. He knows them now so can pick up on it if he wants.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 pm

He wrote the song Tonight for his sisters wedding a few years ago

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks Sunny Dayz! welcomeyall Do you know Jeremiah?
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Sunny Dayz wrote:He wrote the song Tonight for his sisters wedding a few years ago
Thanks for clarifying! I love that song.

and welcomeyall Sunny Dayz. Hope you enjoy posting here :Grin:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Sunny Dayz wrote:He wrote the song Tonight for his sisters wedding a few years ago
Thanks :Hola: So glad to have more SHA fans posting in this thread.

If Tristan (or Courtney) were a few years older, either could be perfect for Bubba, I actually sent a pm to a friend on here saying that about Tristan, that after they were together this past weekend at the PBR. But ya never know who is right for whom. Just want everyone to be happy and find their soulmate on or off the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83