SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:31 pm

welcomesign Lost17!

Hope you can join us for the finale :Smiley:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm

I can't they are so cute and in love and i'm gonna die. <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 pm

I can't wait ........my family doesn't share my enjoyment of the show. They have all agreed to leave and I get the big screen TV tonight!...haha

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:20 pm

oops wait....I forgot to ask where the Bubba finale screencaps are. I am 99.9% convinced she picked Jeremiah clapping! but why no pictures of Bubba at the finale? My guess is that it is too telling! I hope his heart mends quickly. He is such a stand up guy I am sure he wants only what will make Paige happy. I wish them all the best. Can't wait! :Woah-hoo:

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Ritaellen I just posted the Bubba Look Back and a Finale Sneak Peek in the episode 10 thread. But I only made one screencap of Bubba's video, the first time we see Paige's face when Bubba walks up. I'll make some more if I get a chance but right now I have to get hours and hours of tennis off my DVR so I record the SHA Finale tonight and more hours of tennis starting tomorrow! :laughingoutlou
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 pm

lavenderred wrote:Ritaellen I just posted the Bubba Look Back and a Finale Sneak Peek in the episode 10 thread. But I only made one screencap of Bubba's video, the first time we see Paige's face when Bubba walks up. I'll make some more if I get a chance but right now I have to get hours and hours of tennis off my DVR so I record the SHA Finale tonight and more hours of tennis starting tomorrow! :laughingoutlou
Totally OT: but I can't wait for MIAMI - Sony Ericsson Open :Woah-hoo:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:11 pm

dee wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Ritaellen I just posted the Bubba Look Back and a Finale Sneak Peek in the episode 10 thread. But I only made one screencap of Bubba's video, the first time we see Paige's face when Bubba walks up. I'll make some more if I get a chance but right now I have to get hours and hours of tennis off my DVR so I record the SHA Finale tonight and more hours of tennis starting tomorrow! :laughingoutlou
Totally OT: but I can't wait for MIAMI - Sony Ericsson Open :Woah-hoo:
More OT. But thanks to the IMG jerks who own the broadcast rights I'll have to watch stupid live scores to keep up with Rafa's match. On the other hand, neither SHA nor tennis will get relgated to my old DVR tonight! :laughingoutlou But I'm still trying to frantically make room now! :crazed
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 pm

If the spoiler is correct, and Paige and Jeremiah are the new couple after tonight, I am looking forward to pictures of the two of them together not related to the show. Just personal pictures of them. cloud nine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83