SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 am

glampam205 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:Did Jeremiah give up on keeping a secret?
His latest tweet:
do you think @Paige_Duke will like this or be worried by this? ha ha @CMTshows #sweethomealabama [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #MNFUN

That was a really fun video with great music! He is actually a really good musician!! She should be really hot and even more in love with him after watching that video, it has alot of his personality and he's not being shy, he's having fun being himself.
I agree about his music. I felt badly when his attempt at playing at the Chrome Horse went badly. The song he was starting was "This Paige is You" and I think if Paige's girlfriends had heard it / listened to the lyrics, they perhaps would have better understood what he was feeling. Ah well, next week remains!

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

glampam205 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:Did Jeremiah give up on keeping a secret?
His latest tweet:
do you think @Paige_Duke will like this or be worried by this? ha ha @CMTshows #sweethomealabama [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #MNFUN

That was a really fun video with great music! He is actually a really good musician!! She should be really hot and even more in love with him after watching that video, it has alot of his personality and he's not being shy, he's having fun being himself.

Did he just tweet this? He originally did it awhile ago. It's great timing for him to re-release it - shows the fun instead of much of the seriousness we saw last night. He wants Paige to be happy not sad and serious.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Paige Duke‏@Paige_Duke
@kc_whitten: @Paige_Duke Are you still in a relationship with the winner or did you quit talking to each other?" so in Loveee. #ithappened
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm

One facebook writer said they saw J & P eating dinner together a week ago. Though if I recall Jeremiah's brother(?) said he was playing Mario Cart. Nobody asked more about that comment - everyone was too busywith the Jeremiah vs Bubba lines. I think Paige hinted she'll show after the finale is a couple dressed in disguise so they could meet in "unapproved" meetings. Purely speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if they saw each other in early morning hours today either. As long as they stay away from cameras they will hopefully get away with their fun! They need to be able to support each other right now and have some happy times together.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 pm

^^ I always just assumed they sneaked around to see each other during this whole time lol. I mean, they're only an hour away from each other. It's not like they're in the city, so I think they could pull it off more easily. Whenever someone would ask her if she was allowed to see her F1, she would reply "Allowed? no ;)" I took that response as basically saying yes, they were seeing each other even though they're not suppose to. She also mentioned she had lots of pictures to post when the finale is over... probably pictures they took when they would meet up. JMO.

Although I think that siting about seeing J and P eating may be false. I doubt they would meet in public. But who knows lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Paige winks alot :gotcha: sneakyl When the subject omes up on twitter

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 am

dee wrote:^^ I always just assumed they sneaked around to see each other during this whole time lol. I mean, they're only an hour away from each other. It's not like they're in the city, so I think they could pull it off more easily. Whenever someone would ask her if she was allowed to see her F1, she would reply "Allowed? no ;)" I took that response as basically saying yes, they were seeing each other even though they're not suppose to. She also mentioned she had lots of pictures to post when the finale is over... probably pictures they took when they would meet up. JMO.

Although I think that siting about seeing J and P eating may be false. I doubt they would meet in public. But who knows lol.

Thanks - you restated better what I was trying to say! Gotta believe they were together this weekend - like you said, how could they be so close and not try? I agree the dinner might be false - even with disguises I somehow see them doing more fun stuff - walking around someplace or being inside somewhere privately!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Jeremiah has tweeted Monica and Brynn. In one he suggested Austin Squires in this tweet sent between commercial airing and actual show with the girlfriends.
To Brynn – you should meet this guy (squires) but oh wait in the words of you “I do not see you with him”.

Cute sense of humor and obviously no hard feelings.

There is a tweet later between Brynne and Austin so they may be getting to know each other a bit.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 am

^ Austin recently announced on twitter that he has just gotten engaged. But I love the banter between all of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks Lia - it's hard to keep up with all the tweets!

I've been thinking about the difference between Bubba and Jeremiah from the perspective of being married a long time. To generalize a lot, there are two types of 'long-term' successful couples. In both the husbands care for their wives, want them to be happy and respect them. But long-term in one relationship the wives tend to find their female friends is where they need to go to talk about their insecurities and internal conflicts, and what makes them happy and what makes them laugh. In the other type of relationship the husband and wife are that resource for each other and are truly each other's best friends. They still do things together instead of just groups where the males and females split when they are out socializing. Both types can be successful. Jeremiah offers one type of relationship and Bubba the other. Jeremiah may say he can't verbalize well but he's likely the best listener of the two and wants to know his partner's feelings. I'd guess Paige is very drawn to that. Again, this is generalized a lot but Jeremiah appears to be the long-term active listener.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by mrf210 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

Lia wrote:^ Austin recently announced on twitter that he has just gotten engaged. But I love the banter between all of them!

He commented that the engagement tweet was a joke.

mrf210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 am

mrf210 wrote:
Lia wrote:^ Austin recently announced on twitter that he has just gotten engaged. But I love the banter between all of them!

He commented that the engagement tweet was a joke.
Ah, I missed that. Thanks so much, mrf210!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83