SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

dee wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I know you have probably posted this but are they not airing a show one of the Fridays this month??I will have withdrawals...Please tell me no!
There won't be a new episode on March 9. So after this week's episode, there's a one week hiatus :Frown:

NOOooooooo say it isnt soo!!!! hissyfit With the absolute mess that the bachelor is this season, Paige has been a breath of fresh air.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Sabrina14 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 pm

that is awful, what are we all going to do?? thank God for this site..

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh, no, we have b/d party to go to on 3/16, so annoyed there will not be a show on 3/9. Anyone know why? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

So disappointed in this! I can not imagine how that could be good for a network to skip a week when people are hooked on the story???? I would love to know why they decided to do this!!!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm

If you aren't reading Jeremiah's faceboook page [Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)] it's such a delight! He is so articulate, responsive to people who post, and it just makes my foolish heart so happy for him and Paige. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Lia wrote:If you aren't reading Jeremiah's faceboook page [Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)] it's such a delight! He is so articulate, responsive to people who post, and it just makes my foolish heart so happy for him and Paige. :D

You're right! He seems like a genuinely nice, down to earth guy. I had to chuckle at one of his latest comments. Someone said that she hopes Paige picks him, to which Jeremiah replied, "I hope she does too." He doesn't sound too heartbroken, does he? :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

^^ giggling Not a bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Lia wrote:If you aren't reading Jeremiah's faceboook page [Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)] it's such a delight! He is so articulate, responsive to people who post, and it just makes my foolish heart so happy for him and Paige. :D

You're right! He seems like a genuinely nice, down to earth guy. I had to chuckle at one of his latest comments. Someone said that she hopes Paige picks him, to which Jeremiah replied, "I hope she does too." He doesn't sound too heartbroken, does he? :awesome:
And just must add that there's an exchange on there with both moms (Paige's and Jeremiah's)... the original post of that convo starts with
Deb Rothstein
Regarding the signature "bandana"...The Minnesota Twins had the "Homer Hanky"..my cousin's church had the "Revelation Rag." Now Jeremiah's fans can have the "Korfe Kerchief"...(You should seriously get someone in Marketing on that ASAP...sell 'em at your shows..with the T-shirts!) Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Lia wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

And just must add that there's an exchange on there with both moms (Paige's and Jeremiah's)... the original post of that convo starts with
Deb Rothstein
Regarding the signature "bandana"...The Minnesota Twins had the "Homer Hanky"..my cousin's church had the "Revelation Rag." Now Jeremiah's fans can have the "Korfe Kerchief"...(You should seriously get someone in Marketing on that ASAP...sell 'em at your shows..with the T-shirts!) Smiley)

Lia-Thanks for sharing this. His page is so active that it is way down there in the conversations. I can't believe how great he is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

How many more episodes until the finale?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Thomigirl wrote:How many more episodes until the finale?
Three, including Friday's episode (which is the 8th episode). Ten episodes in total.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

dee wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:How many more episodes until the finale?
Three, including Friday's episode (which is the 8th episode). Ten episodes in total.

Thanks!!! thumbsup
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83