SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:17 pm

Jason and Tino walking thought Jardin Luxembourg. I had a lovely day there. Less touristy and more locals living the life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:19 pm

@Sprite same for my son who just returned.

Who put Gabby in heels like that walking cobblestone and up hills. Love her coat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:25 pm

Oh please...again. It is pretty much the same as every other cruise ship I have been on.

Crepes...oh the Chantilly cream! Yum. I would eat them all the time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:27 pm

To me Tino and Rachel is only physical  like her better with Zach
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:27 pm

Tino you need to up your game or watch a few episodes. Kissing Rachel in the rain...but you forgot to push her up against a wall! Bachelor 101.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:35 pm

I like Tino, but the likes... :headbanging

I like these too together. Chemistry and they seem to be able to communicate well together.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:38 pm

Great day in rainy Paris! Really like tin9 and Rachel together. Like that they had a real conversation early on and that the producers showed it.

Was surprised that Gabby was so infatuated with Jason. Didn’t really see it but proves editing can change things
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:38 pm

There’s the white Dress!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:45 pm

Jason seems an interesting and sensitive guy. So far I like him. They both seem to have a lot in common. I think they are drawn to one another because they are both sensitive to pain and vulnerabilities in others.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:52 pm

I'm definitely on team Tino after their date! I haven't really looked at the guys' backgrounds because I'm still unspoiled but just read that he does charity work and that makes me happy. It doesn't hurt that he's very attractive and they make a cute couple.

I love that they're in Paris because we were there in May. It's so romantic, even if you've been married forever. giggling I'm looking forward to seeing more of the cruise also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:55 pm

I’m a Rachel fan, but I think she’s being a little ridiculous right now. They are guys - of course they are going to watch the fight between the other guys. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:59 pm

@southerngirlatheart agree. And I’m a Rachel fan too. The guys really do love being with other guys.

If Tino wasn’t even looking at her, I think it was simply not easy to do and she should have let Gabby shine
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Amethyst
jojo47
ilgirl
southerngirlatheart
albean99
timfan
Sprite
Jina
luvstx
Jeepers
sbolduc