SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:00 pm

Could the producers be behind that "decision" that the guys didn't go talk to Rachel? It just seems odd that they didn't wave or anything. Maybe the producers were following that storyline for her.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:07 pm

@ilgirl IA it's not the first time, and a total turn off for me to see a lead whimper and cry because she was supposedly ignored.

For me, not a good look right now for Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Nate is a cutie.

Rachel enough...tpb are manipulating the guys and you. You know this. They tell them what to do, where to stand and when to go talk to you.

I hate that they cast people because they are so damaged and they can manipulate them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:10 pm

I think it is probably sleep deprivation and tptb playing with her emotions
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:12 pm

luvstx wrote:@southerngirlatheart agree. And I’m a Rachel fan too. The guys really do love being with other guys.

If Tino wasn’t even looking at her, I think it was simply not easy to do and she should have let Gabby shine

Why are we seeing so much of Rachel on Gabby's date? I barely saw the date or why she picked Spencer or their conversation.

Rachel is getting ridiculous. Now she is all pissed and she goes storming over. Shades of Deanna.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:@southerngirlatheart agree. And I’m a Rachel fan too. The guys really do love being with other guys.

If Tino wasn’t even looking at her, I think it was simply not easy to do and she should have let Gabby shine

Why are we seeing so much of Rachel on Gabby's date? I barely saw the date or why she picked Spencer or their conversation.

Rachel is getting ridiculous. Now she is all pissed and she goes storming over. Shades of Deanna.

Ugh - that’s all I got for now…
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:23 pm

Sleep deprived and a bit too much alcohol is what they both look like to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:27 pm

Zero chemistry. He just happened to have a poem in his pocket? Sure. I have some swamp land to sell.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I like Tino, but the likes... :headbanging

I like these too together. Chemistry and they seem to be able to communicate well together.

I apparently missed something...Do you mean IG likes? Or that she likes someone else?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:35 pm

ilgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:I like Tino, but the likes... :headbanging

I like these too together. Chemistry and they seem to be able to communicate well together.

I apparently missed something...Do you mean IG likes?  Or that she likes someone else?

No. When he was talking, it was like, like, like coming out of his mouth every other word. One of my pet peeves.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Hayden has to be among the worst contestants we’ve had in awhile. Surprised they didn’t make him even more of a villain.

He has said AWFUL things about these women.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Snitch. Meatball here is your ticket to BIP.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Amethyst
jojo47
ilgirl
southerngirlatheart
albean99
timfan
Sprite
Jina
luvstx
Jeepers
sbolduc