SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:59 pm

Jina wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Jane Austen wrote:For those of us staying outside USA, where can we watch the bachelorette? I used to watch in bachelor archive but  its not working now

Bringing this forward in case someone can help.

Try this site https://watchseries.city/

Thanks! i tried the site and was able to watch the whole of the latest episode. I really wanted to see the date between Jason and Gabby. I cracked up with Rachel's group date! That was so uncomfortable but hilarious. Thanks

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:05 pm

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4763f88541c7543f24def3f2f1979a79ba4a1adfe3&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ea1c276c27a1f42106c1a81ecdf545249b60ec6a&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:57 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Out of context a bit but does someone know where Jesse learned his french?  It is impeccable!  I think he is winning me over for speaking my native tongue so well!  Oui oui!

He is Candadian and grew up in the state Ontariao (I believe Ottowa) so I presume he learned it in school. I was also impressed - I knew right away he learned French well by how he pronounced Le Harve!
 According to Wikipedia, he played with the Montreal Alouettes for 4 years. He may have honed his language skills there.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:41 am

Fleurdesel wrote:Out of context a bit but does someone know where Jesse learned his french?  It is impeccable!  I think he is winning me over for speaking my native tongue so well!  Oui oui!

He is Candadian and grew up in the state Ontariao (I believe Ottowa) so I presume he learned it in school. I was also impressed - I knew right away he learned French well by how he pronounced Le Harve!

I was impressed as well. Sharleen (on "Dear Shandy," above) was speculating that he must have been in a French immersion program while growing up in Ottawa.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:21 am

He grew up in Nepean, Ontario and also played football for the Montreal Alouettes before going to the NHL. He went to Confederation high school which looks like was a French Immersion school. There is one in my area called Confederation and it's a French Immersion school too. I think growing up in Nepean / Ottawa area, and playing for the Alouettes helped too since that is a very bilingual area.

Jina wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Jane Austen wrote:For those of us staying outside USA, where can we watch the bachelorette? I used to watch in bachelor archive but  its not working now

Bringing this forward in case someone can help.

Try this site https://watchseries.city/

Thanks Jina!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:13 pm

We moved from Ontario right before our oldest was set to start the French immersion pre-K. I really wish we could have stayed because I think both of our sons would be so much better at languages if we had.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:12 pm

@albean99 if you're bilingual chances are you'll find employment much easier pretty much anywhere.

French Immersion students amaze me. Some don't know a word of French and end up being fluent by the time they are done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:22 pm

@GuardianAngel It's Spanish where I live. That I can recall high school Spanish is amazing to me - I can understand and read but speaking is the hardest!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:40 pm

@Norcalgal Students in elementary have to have French until Grade 8. When they go to high school, grade 9 to 12 they can choose.

I didn't take it in high school but everything is bilingual around me, signs, packaging on food products, etc and like you say you still remember a lot of it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Amethyst
jojo47
ilgirl
southerngirlatheart
albean99
timfan
Sprite
Jina
luvstx
Jeepers
sbolduc