SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:48 pm

Do not like that dress on her. Those puff sleeves are ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:51 pm

Rachel is starting to nod her head excessively like Gabby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:53 pm

I don't recall a lead so ecstatic after being told ILY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall a lead so ecstatic after being told ILY.

Because she had so many dump her. She really likes Zach, but I still see more chemistry with Tino.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:56 pm

She never once said she was falling for him, though. They make a beautiful couple. After all that from Zach, how does he go and eliminate himself?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall a lead so ecstatic after being told ILY.

Because she had so many dump her. She really likes Zach, but I still see more chemistry with Tino.

I know, that's what I was thinking. She's glad she got one to finally say ILY which is expected from the show.

No wonder I keep saying their eyes always look bloodshot or puffy. They don't stop crying. Rolling Eyes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 pm

I’m waiting for the baby back biotch line

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:09 pm

These guys are so uncomfortable. Gabby came prepared in her dominatrix boots.

So many things to see and do in Amsterdam and this is the best they could come up with. Pathetic.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:16 pm

One more opp for her to get to know her men.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 pm

@Sprite I totally agree.. and sick of these types of group dates!! I don’t care if it the women or the guys!!jmo
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 pm

What a pain. Another cocktail party cancelled. Also, what a let down after how dramatically they made it seem. The guy has covid. He didn't do anything wrong. Tricky editing.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:20 pm

And Jesse didn’t even tell the guys why!!

Yes gabby sure has had much time cut out to get go the men!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
mruab
pavalygurl
Maddy
luvstx
Hotmomma
Sprite
nd4reality
southerngirlatheart
Norcalgal
jojo47