SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:11 pm

It wasn’t Covid related. It was mental health related. He made a post about it
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:55 pm

BachFan27 wrote:
philphan wrote:Have no idea if Logan had covid or not, but I know many shows have had regular covid testing for cast and crew ( especially with them visiting multiple countries).
Also, if he lost interest in both Rachel and Gabby  they would show that. Why hide that  “dramatic” storyline? Jmo.

There's just no way, in my opinion, that they've all been swapping kissings and hugs in such close proximity to one another and he's the only person who contracted the disease. In the promo where he speaks about leaving, he's not even wearing a mask or any sort of protection (and neither was Jesse). If it were serious enough for him to be removed from the show, I assume it would be serious enough for him to be protected while still on the ship. Idk. Something just feels off about that storyline and his constant complaining about having no time. Maybe I'm just overthinking it though.

That clip of Jesse & Logan doesn’t seem to fit any storyline. Jesse comes across like Logan did something & that doesn’t fit with leaving for mental health reasons either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:20 pm

@BachFan27 I get your thinking. And it makes sense. But so does the fact that TPTB would milk any decision of his to leave. Personally, I think you are giving the producers more credit than they deserve. They should have done more to protect everyone but it didn't fit their schedule at the time. A miracle that no one else got it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:33 pm

In one of her interviews Gabby called Logan a dumbass. Would she do that if he left for mental health issues?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:14 am

That is what he himself announced .. have yourself a read…..

https://instagram.com/p/ChTVCFcJPeL/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:37 am

Jeepers wrote:That is what he himself announced .. have yourself a read…..

https://instagram.com/p/ChTVCFcJPeL/
He doesn’t say that he left because of mental health issues, just that they made the “journey” more difficult.
If that was the reason for leaving, they would just have filmed it as a normal self-elimination.

A Covid case is a failure for production. I can’t come up with a good reason why they would ever pretend to have that.
I see two possibilities for the weird edit:
1. They mishandled the situation after Logan tested positive so badly that they need to brush it over.
2. It’s just bad editing. It wouldn’t be the first time.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:58 am

Whatever the true reason was, the editing provided no answers and was rushed. Thanks to the 2 lead format they really picked the key points in each Epi and will continue to do so. And most will be on the cutting floor. Sad but Logan and his reasons did not impact the storyline so snip snip snip.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:42 am

I believe they'd have to test for Covid on the ship in this situation. We were in a group of 14 and only 4 of us got it and we hung out together all the time (the 4th got it a few days later and got caught in a ship wide test for Amsterdam, who requested that you had to be negative to get off the ship). I got it from my husband who got it from his best friend who he was with a lot. My husband was fine during the day in Belfast but it hit him once we went to dinner. The same could have happened with Logan and that's why they tested him. I was asymptomatic the whole time so never would have tested on my own.

I think Logan had it but probably had to isolate for a few days until he could leave. They didn't show him with Jesse on the screen together so could have been a distance away plus they were outside. Jesse wasn't wearing what he did to see Gabby and tell the guys that the party was canceled so no telling when it was filmed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:47 am

I didn't watch the last 20 minutes of the show, but I'll comment on what I did see.

Gabby and Nate's 1-on-1: I knew that Gabby liked Nate, but didn't realize that she felt that strongly about him. Or, did she? In the "Dear Shandy" recap on p. 7, both Sharleen and Andy felt that Gabby had already friend-zoned Nate, and I think you can make a case for that. Given her feelings about not being ready to be a stepmom (no shade there,) it made sense for her to send him home.

Rachel and Zach's 1-on-1: Loved the tulip fields, and I felt that Rachel and Zach had tons of chemistry. I also felt that he is/was a very good potential match for her. For me, Tino seems to be her runaway favorite at this point of the show, but this date made me want her to take a much closer look at Zach.

Gabby's subsequent conversation with her men showed great strength. I thought that the group dates were fun.

Logan -- the Covid explanation, while plausible, seemed to be wanting. For one thing, the cast was pretty much in a bubble. From what I observed, a lot of their interactions with the public happened in outdoor spaces, or where some degree of distancing was observed. So, if Logan got Covid, wouldn't other cast members have tested positive as well? Also, by last spring, pretty much everyone in the U.S. was observing only a five day quarantine. Couldn't they have worked around that if Gabby wanted to keep him on? They could have excused him from the rose ceremony, kept him in the Netherlands for however many days, and then made him the very last hometown. So that made me wonder if Gabby really *didn't* want him anyway, or....perhaps something else was going on.

Tino -- I've had some small, unvoiced reservations about him for the past few weeks, but this episode threw up a flag for me. Maybe a small flag, but a flag nonetheless. I'm wondering if he is perhaps a bit too possessive and potentially controlling -- sort of in the same vein as Shawn Booth. If you put a positive spin on his behavior, you could say that he is very invested in Rachel, and very protective of her. He is all-in. But you could also put the possessive/controlling spin on it. Too early to know for sure.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:30 pm

^^Good observations @Amethyst! My gut is telling me Tino wants to win as opposed to being over-the-top invested in Rachel. I think she’s all in for him, but we’ll see a short post-show relationship. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:51 pm

@jojo47 there is always a reason why they leave certain key lines and scenes In the edit. So it remains to be seen how Tinos story actually pans out. But the story tellers did want us to know “something” about him whereas they left other stuff out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:37 pm

I like Tino but maybe bec there's a lot of physical chemistry - which can be deceiving. But I was struck with Tino saying his parents would of course adore Rachel - because (something to the effect..) if he says it - it must be true.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
mruab
pavalygurl
Maddy
luvstx
Hotmomma
Sprite
nd4reality
southerngirlatheart
Norcalgal
jojo47