SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:00 am

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4758844fad465075623fa3ec52ab64f8452d0ca5e0&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d6d1e429952c59c324c4b13f7c2ce33fcdad7f7&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:10 am

@Nibbles22 I was so turned off by the audience cheering for her - after she treated Tino like trash. Gabby showed so much personal growth this season compared to Rachel, who had breakdown after breakdown.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:48 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Nibbles22 I was so turned off by the audience cheering for her - after she treated Tino like trash. Gabby showed so much personal growth this season compared to Rachel, who had breakdown after breakdown.
I didn't like at all how it was shown yesterday, as if nobody watched the season and just were believing everything Rachel was saying. It was impossible to watch how she was treating the guys, Tino is a simple guy, he didn't even have to tell her he kissed somebody, but he is a honest guy, he couldn't live with that. And instead of taking it as he made a mistake because his relationship with her was going bad and was honest about that, she created a huge drama. But this is Rachel we are talking about; she cannot do anything else. It was a bad idea to make her the Bachelorette, she was absolutely the worst one in the history of the show. I couldn't believe how bad she was. But they needed to show it as if everything was good and Tino was a problem. They twist everything the way they need. The most important was not to let Tino tell anybody how she was treating him.  no If Aven didn't have enough of all that, good luck to him!
Today in the morning show I understand Kelly and Rian didn't watch the season and totally were on Rachel side and were calling Tino names, that was disgusting. This is what it really bad about this season. People didn't watch what was happening but go by what Rachel says. no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:44 pm

@Maddy Kelly and Ryan know that ABC pays them and hence the support for a fallen star. Had nothing to do with what they believe; it's all about a paycheck. IMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:44 pm

I am still trying to sort out what I think about last night's episode.  I'll start with Gabby and Erich.  I understand how Gabby wants someone to love her unconditionally and how to her Erich "appears" for now at least , and maybe going forward, to be that guy.  Gabby is a loving good person and he'd be very lucky to have her.  And...I cannot get past all the other "stuff" going on with him, the blackface, the question about the tee shirt his dad wore, was it fully exhonorated? I've lost track.  But also the whole gf literally right before he left to go on the show.  Without knowing all this stuff early on I liked Erich and "maybe" it will be ok but IDK, there's a lot of smoke here.
I'll go out on a limb and say I like Rachel.  I'm rooting for her and her happiness.  But I cannot shake the feeling there is so much that happened that we know nothing about.  What was "all that she went through" that Tino referred to which moved her (thankfully) into therapy.  Was it backlash from fans etc. or did some other event happen?  Still SMH at it all.  I agree Rachel is a  handfull, has crazy expectations of what a love would be like, and oh dear God, all the crying.  She lashes out and doesn't listen.  And still I feel for her and want the best for her.  She appears to have a good heart, be a good friend and daughter etc.
The drama of it all is too much.
As to Tino.  He confounds me.  His demeanor throughout the season has seemed to be to be a loner, with his "eye on the prize" of winning the heart of Rachel.  Last night's show really threw me.  His affect was strange, sad, angry, hurt, paniced.  IDK.  He appeared to be spiraling.  I will never forgive tptb for the stunt of bringing Aven out and having Tino stand around like discarded trash.  Not even the worst villain was ever treated this way.  There is an anger towards Tino from the cast, crew, etc.  Was it something he said/did or is he the scapegoat.  I have no idea.  I agree with some folks who have worried for his mental health.  I hope he too is getting therapy.  I think his folks, along with his childhood trauma (brother's leukemia) have affected his way of looking at things.  I'm hoping there is some light out there for him as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:01 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4707de9e9b4d32c219c0d50b25302a49cc53ca5f5e&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jpmmuqxk8d0pgou26nb1r43kidk0z0akwsvlqlmq&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47076e342c04afbcc5ba7da8304296afdbe0955adf&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e0lfpgi9h2nw1fss4q2qnhipcfwpl1zaghdnyrh4&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:20 pm

@pavalygurl In all fairness, I feel like the tee shirt story needs to be addressed.
The background is that Erich posted a 20 year old pic of him and his dad and then removed it. Dad was wearing a shirt with an eagle and the text “Deutscher Arbeiter”. It was picked up by Reddit who jumped to the conclusion that the shirt symbolized Deutscher Arbeiterpartei, which was a precursor of the Nazi party a hundred years ago.

When I read that Reddit post, I researched it a bit myself and found that the weird eagle is over a thousand years old and is in fact the official coat of arms for Germany to this day. It can be seen on official buildings and on the jerseys of the national soccer team.
“Deutscher Arbeiter” just means “German worker”. To claim that it has a questionable political meaning is such a stretch IMO. My guess is that Mr. Schwer, who seems to have been of German decent, travelled to Germany (where Nazi symbols are illegal), and picked up this souvenir at a gift shop.
JMO though

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:33 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4716a5a928a51de57ac165e6e8267c9cd4f5a7e7ff&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4751tyssczznppjg108ktbql8g9e6i98ubpg71cqd5&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47245f03f5b75d9a4fa6a8898550ab06e138a60c71&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fda5b664a9af3fa9c4c9f3f8e4e731552674e424&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:36 pm

@blueblues  thanks for the clarification on the tee shirt.  There was so much angst around it, I didn't fully know if it had been worked out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm

Now y’all know that I’ve been a Rachel fan from the beginning, but even I did not like the way she handled last night. I actually felt bad for Tino of whom I didn’t care for to begin with. I don’t wish Rachel any bad things like some on social media, yikes! but I do hope she takes a break from dating for a while. She needs to work on herself. IMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:07 pm

I just watched the break-up between Rachel and Tino. By the time I was finished, I was thinking of it as "the Rachel gauntlet." I don't think any of her final three would have made it through, not Aven and not Zach. Tino, having a strong personality, and a deep desire for Rachel, maybe had the best chance of the three. And even he couldn't do it.

I kept hearing the word, "I" from her -- "what *I* am owed" (twice,) "what *I* deserve." How about what Tino is owed and deserves? -- maybe a fiancee who doesn't take her ring off, and who dismisses him over what I would regard as a relatively minor, and perhaps understandable error (assuming that a kiss and some texting is all that happened, after what even she admitted was a severely troubled relationship with her fiance.) Good heavens, if she couldn't make it through that bump in the road, then there was no way she would make it through a marriage.

Maybe Rachel needs to ask herself why her three final men felt that they had to render heartfelt apologies, and become upset, distraught, and confused, before being summarily dismissed. It didn't escape my attention that she waited until Tino gave one last apology and told her that he still loved her, and wanted to make it work more than anything. Then, and only then, did she send him off. Not so nice, that.

If you need that many apologies, it's not them. It's you.

Having said all that, it's not my intention to drag Rachel down. But Tino's part in this was small at best. I think she needs to take some time, work on herself, and maybe somewhere down the road dip her toes back in the dating waters. IMO a whirlwind romance is not for her. She needs to take her time to really get to know someone, and vice-versa.

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm

@Amethyst Totally agree. She did the same thing to all three guys and I would love to hear from any of her previous boyfriends if she was the same with them.

IMO Rachel has very unrealistic expectations about what constitutes a relationship and how it works. Everyone cheering her on last night was just enabling her to carry on the same way. Girl needs some tough love and serious therapy, not people making her think she is being strong and righteous.

I am glad to see that in the light of day, many seem to have woken up to the reality of her behavior and they are questioning her behavior towards Tino and Zach and Aven.Most people appear disgusted at how Tino was treated on the AFTR.

I am most disappointed in Aven and that he would stoop so low and go along with this. Clearly it isn't going anywhere and neither of them is interested in the other. I'd be interested to know why he sold out. Not a good look for a guy who hadn't set a foot wrong all season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Minney
mruab
locoforbach
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Linds911
BachFan27
Maddy
Amethyst
CHO